• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

Disagree, we clearly lack a winning mentality and someone like him could be what we need in the dressing room. Not necessarily him but for the reported £1 a week (yeah right) that’d be a pretty decent gamble in my opinion.

SPURS TO MAKE MARTIAL MOVE?

From incomings to potential outgoings at Old Trafford now, and the Daily Mail claim Tottenham are due to sit down with Manchester United officials to inform them of their desire to sign Anthony Martial.

The 22-year-old, who was left out of France's World Cup squad, has also been linked with a move to Chelsea after a frustrating season which saw him start just 26 games for United last season.

Disagree, we clearly lack a winning mentality and someone like him could be what we need in the dressing room. Not necessarily him but for the reported £1 a week (yeah right) that’d be a pretty decent gamble in my opinion.

Yaya to me is a good example of the type of player who although talented and good enough to have played for some of the best teams going but does not strike me as having a particularly good/strong mentality - i certainly wouldn't expect him to come here and provide us with the fabled winning mentality.

Your faith is weak or blinded .... not that I want him ... but have you seen some of the players that we have previously brought?

Sorry for before! I was not taking the rise. I never do when it comes to grammar or spelling because of I just cant spell!

I thought "out blinded" was an old roosterney expression or as they say a colloquialism. (I've got a new spell checker:cool:)

Sky Sports News understands West Brom defender Jonny Evans has agreed to join Leicester after they met his relegation release clause.

The fee of £3.5m is to be paid in two instalments

Thank fudge for that. About his level, and puts to bed the silly notion we go for him.

Sky Sports News understands West Brom defender Jonny Evans has agreed to join Leicester after they met his relegation release clause.

The fee of £3.5m is to be paid in two instalments

Thank fudge for that. About his level, and puts to bed the silly notion we go for him.
I am assuming there was a very large agent fee involved and the player's wages now reflect the low transfer fee, but those things aside I think that is a good deal that Leicester have got there. I was worried that he would end up and Arsenal and a defender who can actually defend would improve them significantly.

Back