• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Summer 2018 transfer thread

Rondon will go to Spam imo.....both their new DoF and Pellegrini were at Malaga when they signed Rondon iirc

Utd signing Fred for £52m, is he actually any good?

I know he is highly rated, but Im pretty skeptical about players transitioning from backwater leagues.

I know very little too but I did see some stats on SSN that showed Fred likes a yellow card. I can't remember exactly but it's something between 20-25 yellows in the last two seasons for Shaktar

I just checked. 13 yellows in 19 games last season and 10 yellows in 13 games 2016/17

I know very little too but I did see some stats on SSN that showed Fred likes a yellow card. I can't remember exactly but it's something between 20-25 yellows in the last two seasons for Shaktar

I just checked. 13 yellows in 19 games last season and 10 yellows in 13 games 2016/17
Playing for them he'll be protected by the Herrera Effect, so won't be an issue.

Ouch, given the defensive work Jose will inevitably have him on he'll need to shape up quick or he will be getting a few reds!

United really do seem lost … a lot of money for a player that I'm not sure what gap he fills in the lineup ...

As I said, I dont know enough about him to really comment, but its interesting you dont see an obvious place in the side for him.

As I said, I dont know enough about him to really comment, but its interesting you dont see an obvious place in the side for him.

The problem with United is besides the obvious "Jose will play defensive/don't lose first strategy" what is the system? what style of football are they trying to play? what is their first 11?

You have a midfield with Matic, Pogba, Sanchez, Mata, Herrera, Linguard, Fellaini and likely Martial & Rashford playing AM, behind striker roles. You are going to spend 50M+ on an unproven midfielder to do what role exactly?

Buying Toby would make sense, he'd walk into their back line, a top quality FB would make sense (fudging Ashley Young as a FB is unbelievable), a pure DM (Wanyama/Kante) might make sense as Jose loves that kind of player, a better striker than Lukaku makes sense (try to poach Salad), but hey … what do I know ..

What's this talk of M City making a 50 mill his for Pjanic at Juve:eek:

How many brilliant midfielders/attackers do they want:confused:

Been hearing we’ve put an impressive amount of cash on the table plus an 9 inch rubber dilbdo on the Ajax directors desk for this De Ligt bloke.

Hope it’s true in a way but gonna miss Toby

Yaya Toure for a very low wage would be a great personality to have in the dressing room. Serial winner, would bring a huge amount of confidence into the squad. I’m all for it.

Mercato: The Premier League wants Morgan Sanson (Marseille)

Author of an excellent season with OM, midfielder Morgan Sanson is very popular with some English clubs like Arsenal, Chelsea and especially Tottenham.

Third in the last English Premier League, Tottenham wants to strengthen to continue to be on the podium of the Premier League. That's why the London club wants to recruit the versatile midfielder OM Morgan Sanson (23 years), author of a consistent season with Marseille (9 goals in L1). Mauricio Pocchetino, current coach of the Spurs, is very fond of the old Montpellier, and wishes its recruitment this summer. Provided he remains at the helm of Tottenham, since his name is cited on the side of Real Madrid as a successor to Zinedine Zidane, resigned.

In case of departure of the Argentine coach, Sanson would have no guarantee of becoming a Spur, which does not mean that he should make a cross on the English Championship. Arsenal and Chelsea are also watching him. Finally, Sevilla FC , coming out of a mixed year (7th Liga), has recently positioned to recruit the French

http://www.francefootball.fr/news/Mercato-la-premier-league-veut-morgan-sanson-marseille/907543

Back