• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

'Soldier beheaded' outside barracks in Woolwich

Roy you cannot argue with them. It will be never ending frustration for you and by the end of it they will have convinced you that you are a genocidal maniac who wants to put people in gas chambers.

You must understand their mentality.

They believe they are morally superior to you.

They believe in a world where everybody is holding hands happily together - an admirable belief.

But in order to continue to believe this they must do two things:

1) Pass off every single atrocity committed in the name of Islam as being "just a few nutters" and nothing to do with Islam.

2) Call anyone who disagrees with them a racist.

You can point out many statements of fact, highlight how erudite you are on these matters vis-a-vis themselves. It will not change anything though.

Or you can point out that you simply want the Islamic community to wake up to its own problems and stop being treated like a spoilt child whose mother will continually defend and excuse their actions, thereby increasing the poor behaviour of said child.

There is nothing you can say to change their opinions.

It is an existential conflict.

They seek to maintain their sense of superiority over you.

They are happy now and feeling very self-congratulatory. They believe they have obtained a confession from you that you are an EDL member, and now rejoice in their victory that you have been shown to be a "fascist" - whatever they perceive that to be.

This has renewed their belief in their acute awareness and insight.

My word.

Quite a sweeping statement there about indians and the chinese with a lack of factual evidence. I have seen it first hand to the contrary that not every indian and chinese person would shun a 'good life on benefits'. At least the loopholes being exploited to bring in 'students' on so called visas are being closed by authorities to assist with this.

don't have that in Holland. You silly Brits :p

and where did you come across those guys? :lol: ones I have known always excelled at school, uni and have really good jobs. Even the ones who came here with literally nothing in their late twenties have worked themselves up and now run their own businesses. You can only have the utmost respect for them.

Last edited:
It's true, that our history is littered with stories of battles versus Mughal oppressors. But absolute equality regardless of gender, race,caste or religion, is a cornerstone of Sikhs' beliefs.

So no that's not why they paid such a tribute. Like I said before there has always been a strong connection between the British military and Sikhs.

Also as Roy said plenty of Muslims have absolutely been appalled by the events, and offered condolences to the family of Drummer Rigby

Singh is King ;)

don't have that in Holland. You silly Brits :p

and what did you come across those guys? :lol: ones I have known always excelled at school, uni and have really good jobs. Even the ones who came here with literally nothing in their late twenties have worked themselves up and now run their own businesses. You can only have the utmost respect for them.

Well in this instance the amount of fradulant cases was so high it ruined it for the minority who wanted to contribute to society.

I work in a betting shop (You should all know by now) and the Chinese are by far the customers who spend the longest in bookies by an absolute country mile. Never had a problem with one but whether the ones I've come across don't work or work at night I don't know!!
and the second biggest group = pensioners?
at least is the case at my local one. Always fear for them and their heart rate when they get all excited.

Plucked from the air? I referred to a documentary I was involved with which sent me to various communities, including visiting mosques.

There are countless statements and videos condemning these acts by Muslim communities globally and information available in the net (find it for yourself) on what is being done to minimise the threat of radicalism.

There is a Muslim on this thread who is correcting you on your uninformed posts!!! What more do you want?? Are you this active with questioning what the Catholic Church is doing about child abuse? Or does that not affect your way of life in the same way Sharia Law has made every moment of every day a living hell for you?

So saying shariah law in the uk is wrong is uninformed? Ok. Something the majority wont want.

So saying shariah law in the uk is wrong is uninformed? Ok. Something the majority wont want.

No, but believing that it will ever be a dominant force, nay, any sort of upheld law in the UK is delusional! That is EDL rhetoric right there. Lets scare people into thinking Sharia Law is going to become a cornerstone of Britain.

I guarantee you this. If a Muslim-dominant law ever seriously threatened to become a force in the UK, I will take the first plane back and march side-by-side with you. I know it won't happen though, and you should have more faith in your fellow Brits and dare I say it, even our government that this will never occur.

Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in 'Islamist terror attack' oustide barracks in Woolwich

No why would it be a dig. it depends what your intentions are which i have no idea but i MUCH prefer knowing someone's true mind than some kind of safety PC persona. Its like before i had you down as a tottenham fan...thats it...you give me more dimensions when you tell the truth about your views on immigration and you distain on how the EDL operates. it gives a bigger picture of who you are....you dont want immigrants flooding in...but you also dont approve of the behaviour of radicals, you blame the regression of english society on the influx of a certain kind of minority etc etc etc. How can someone not rather know all that about you than assume you are of like mind with them

whereas jap-garden lover seems to be going all over the universe using analogies i cant relate to to describe something he hasnt yet come out and said. It would be nice to know what he thinks

To clarify, I am not against Immigration.. I just think we shouldn't allow more simply because I think we need to look after what we have now before the whole thing crumbles around us. When things that happen like in Woolwich first instinct is to always shut the door, until we sort out what we have already. Why add to the problem.

Something I found interesting, a Daily Mail vote.

article-2330945-19FF70B1000005DC-14_634x304_popup.jpg

The only interest I personally have is that centuries of struggle for the right for freedom of speech is not overturned simply to pacify the threat of violence from those who seek to nullify it.

For example, I am a vegetarian, though I accept that many people choose to eat meat and that is their right to do so.

However, I believe the Islamic method of slaughter is barbaric and should be banned in this country.

Here is an example of it: (Do not watch this video if you are squeamish).
[video=youtube;YLRXn3hW_8Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLRXn3hW_8Q[/video]

Am I intolerant for wanting Islamic slaughter to be banned, or does "Freedom Of Religious Expression" have precedence over the right of a mere animal not to have a painful death?

You don't mind people eating meat.. but if you watch this video I hope it stops you eating meat.. are you fricken kidding me. PMSL

No, but believing that it will ever be a dominant force, nay, any sort of upheld law in the UK is delusional! That is EDL rhetoric right there. Lets scare people into thinking Sharia Law is going to become a cornerstone of Britain.

I guarantee you this. If a Muslim-dominant law ever seriously threatened to become a force in the UK, I will take the first plane back and march side-by-side with you. I know it won't happen though, and you should have more faith in your fellow Brits and dare I say it, even our government that this will never occur.

I dont for a second think it will ever happen, however the point is that there have been growing calls for it, you know the intentions of this as everybody else does. If you are happy to sit back and let people take the tinkle then there is nothing else to say.

To clarify, I am not against Immigration.. I just think we shouldn't allow more simply because I think we need to look after what we have now before the whole thing crumbles around us. When things that happen like in Woolwich first instinct is to always shut the door, until we sort out what we have already. Why add to the problem.

Something I found interesting, a Daily Mail vote.

article-2330945-19FF70B1000005DC-14_634x304_popup.jpg
As if the death penalty will make any difference to our problem. It's barbaric. Look at the United States. Their penal system is a joke. We have to move away from this idea of crime and punishment and look the root causes of why people act the way the way they do in a holistic way. This is isn't a Muslim problem, a Sikh problem, a black problem or a white problem, it's a human problem. Until we bridge our differences the world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Last edited:
I dont for a second think it will ever happen, however the point is that there have been growing calls for it, you know the intentions of this as everybody else does. If you are happy to sit back and let people take the tinkle then there is nothing else to say.

You're contradicting yourself within your own posts now. You're right. There really isn't anything else to say.

I've passed this on to Roy in a previous thread when benefits have been mentioned. There is a Facebook group called Keep Calm Britain....just the actual facts. It provides sources and information about migrant benefit culture. It will hopefully pleasantly surprise you.

I had a look and have never seen such a misleading and minipulative set of 'facts' on one page. No wonder people end up arguing if that is what is being used to validate their prerogative. Proves absolutely zip apart from the fact that you can disproportionately use statistics to make people feel better about doing something which is never something I would agree with obviously.

I had a look and have never seen such a misleading and minipulative set of 'facts' on one page. No wonder people end up arguing if that is what is being used to validate their prerogative. Proves absolutely zip apart from the fact that you can disproportionately use statistics to make people feel better about doing something which is never something I would agree with obviously.

Ok mate!

By the way you know the facts are from actual sources, right?

As soon as I saw the properganda about how many per cent of people go to the first country as refugees it summed your whole viewpoint up, assuming you support such drivel under the banner of 'keep calm Britain' which you clearly do as suggested by your eagerness to push the site address to me.

How old are you?

Do you mean the 'propaganda' masked in an actual fact? I'm not trying to push anything onto you, you are clearly someone that won't let actual facts get in the way of what you want to believe.

You're trying to pick at anything you can in my latest posts, without answering any of the comments or questions I pose in previous posts. When I reply, you try to move the goalposts again with very limited success. This Is the reason I'd to know how old you are. As Walter Schobak once said, 'you're like a child wandering into the movie theatre in the middle of a movie...'

If that is all you have then its clear you have no intention whatsoever to see the argument from both sides, or the intellect to question the presented facts that you support.

Or maybe your post made me feel the same way about you?

well no, not at all Crawley.

EDL is a group full of racist bigots. Same way certain extremist Muslim groups are racist bigots. Roy has the tendancy to be extremely damning to one group yet downplay the extremist views of the other.

You know what KD, if shoe was on the other foot, and this thread was about two EDL qunts decapitating a young Muslim.. do you think, be honest now.. that Roy would be congratulating the EDL qunts.

TBH your coming off really bad in this thread.. Constantly looking to undermine anyone that might show a teeny bit of resentment to the Islamic faith. Jumping on anything that could be construed in a way that you can make them look bad, when in all honestly its just a bad choice of words, which I also often find myself doing. Just see the number of times I alter my posts. The majority have the edited signed under them.

As my mother says.. he's the sort Id like to bop on the nose. PMSL, before you cry foul or think that's a threat or attack. Its not, it's a way my mother or anyone would use that saying to stop someone in there tracks and tell them to stop being such an arse. Your an astute guy, that should mean you really don't need to be constantly feel the need to always get the upper hand or make others look bad.. correct them yes... make them look bad.. no.

I hope this post is taken in the way it was ment.

I am out of this thread now.. too much vendetta involved now, personally think it should be locked.

Back