• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

'Soldier beheaded' outside barracks in Woolwich

"they", "we", "us".

The video you just posted? You know that there are some Muslims (Radicals or not please enlighten me as I'm not sure) who want our law changed so as to allow no gays, women not to be allowed to show their flesh and a few more rules from their beliefs into our government and to live by their rules. In England. So how are 'they' helping themselves to become 'us' KD?

EDL are saying they are cool with Hindus and Sikhs. In fact they have a 'Sikh' guy they use as a figurehead. What a taco this guy is.

Even Nick Griffin is supporting Sikhs as we are getting abuse by ignorant people confusing Sikhs and Muslims.

I don't want the EDL or Nick Griffin being proud of Sikhs. And I'm disgusted by any Sikh supporting the EDL

The video you just posted? You know that there are some Muslims (Radicals or not please enlighten me as I'm not sure) who want our law changed so as to allow no gays, women not to be allowed to show their flesh and a few more rules from their beliefs into our government and to live by their rules. In England. So how are 'they' helping themselves to become 'us' KD?

That is not fair Roy! That will confuse them!

What to place higher - gay rights or the right to hate gays based on religious grounds?

Personally, I'm pro Gay marriage and place that far higher.

EDL are saying they are cool with Hindus and Sikhs. In fact they have a 'Sikh' guy they use as a figurehead. What a taco this guy is.

Even Nick Griffin is supporting Sikhs as we are getting abuse by ignorant people confusing Sikhs and Muslims.

I don't want the EDL or Nick Griffin being proud of Sikhs. And I'm disgusted by any Sikh supporting the EDL
You got that in Holland too. Hindus supporting Geert Wilders. Good old sectarianism.

Don't know if you saw it, DM, but the Sikh community published a strong tribute to the murdered soldier.

It refered to the fact that Sikhs have fought alongside British Army units since WW1 and are very proud of the fact. It featured a message of sympathy, accompanied by text across a Union Jack.

I saw no such tribute from the Islamist communities.

They're not.

My post was directed at Bonsaiboy's post tbh. We're all posting on a football related forum and he's already trying to cause some sort of divide with his ridiculous post. Why are you and him "we" whilst someone like me and Africanspurs are "them"? this is mainly what's wrong with society today but to group us into separate factions on the net is something else. Anyway whatever, have fun.

No , I have to laugh at your ideas

The Chinese, South Koreans etc, countries which are moving forward, are probably laughing at us all in Europe. While their economies are growing and slowly but surely taking over the world (hence Volvo car being Chinese owned, British steel now owned by Indians, Philips, Nokia and Eriksson dead thanks to Samsung etc) we're here squabbling saying the way forward is to kick some immigrants out of the country. Any plans here to revitalize the economy here in Europe? no, pick an easy spacegoat, fight ridiculous wars abroad while not doing a thing to stimulate the economy. The attention given to a couple of nutjobs be it EDL or Chaudry is ridiculous and deflecting from where the real issues are.

Do you not think these relatively young economies wont have the same issues in the future? Once established they themselves will have the issues we see today in the mature economies. As for laughing at us I doubt it because the benefits they could potentially earn here in a week are the equivalent of ten years salary for the vast majority of indians and Chinese.

I know that they would be far less tolerant of those wishing to exploit the generosity of a social welfare system designed for those in extreme hardship to fall back.

Saw that too Crawley but there was a Muslim guy on the news I saw who was very strong in his labelling of the two killers as idiots and a disgrace to Muslims to be fair.

You got that in Holland too. Hindus supporting Geert Wilders. Good old sectarianism.

Ah, I see.

So, an immigrant group who wish to abide by, and agree with the laws and thoughts of the nation that welcomed them in are sectarian now?

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

They're not.

My post was directed at Bonsaiboy's post tbh. We're all posting on a football related forum and he's already trying to cause some sort of divide with his ridiculous post. Why are you and him "we" whilst someone like me and Africanspurs are "them"? this is mainly what's wrong with society today but to group us into separate factions on the net is something else. Anyway whatever, have fun.

Serious question. I'm aware you and AS are black but where have I ever referred to you as 'them'? I'm hoping you are referring to EDL as I would never make such a comment. Interested in your reply.

Don't know if you saw it, DM, but the Sikh community published a strong tribute to the murdered soldier.

It refered to the fact that Sikhs have fought alongside British Army units since WW1 and are very proud of the fact. It featured a message of sympathy, accompanied by text across a Union Jack.

You get that the Sikhs are doing this because historically they have no love for Muslims, i mean you do get that right?

I'm not surprised the Sikh community want to make a noise!

Just reading this thread would want to put some fear in them!

Brownie with head-dress = enemy.

Serious question. I'm aware you and AS are black but where have I ever referred to you as 'them'? I'm hoping you are referring to EDL as I would never make such a comment. Interested in your reply.

You haven't and it wasn't meant to be a black and white thing tbh.

You get that the Sikhs are doing this because historically they have no love for Muslims, i mean you do get that right?

Totally aware.

Was nothing to stop the islamist communities doing something official too though, was there?

One bloke on you tube saying he was disgusted at the actions of fellow Muslims doesn't crack it. Not representative of the wider community.

Funny enough, in the same way one bloke from the EDL is also not representative of the wider community.

Funny , that.

No , I have to laugh at your ideas

The Chinese, South Koreans etc, countries which are moving forward, are probably laughing at us all in Europe. While their economies are growing and slowly but surely taking over the world (hence Volvo car being Chinese owned, British steel now owned by Indians, Philips, Nokia and Eriksson dead thanks to Samsung etc) we're here squabbling saying the way forward is to kick some immigrants out of the country. Any plans here to revitalize the economy here in Europe? no, pick an easy spacegoat, fight ridiculous wars abroad while not doing a thing to stimulate the economy. The attention given to a couple of nutjobs be it EDL or Chaudry is ridiculous and deflecting from where the real issues are.

Do you not think these relatively young economies wont have the same issues in the future? Once established they themselves will have the issues we see today in the mature economies. As for laughing at us I doubt it because the benefits they could potentially earn here in a week are the equivalent of ten years salary for the vast majority of indians and Chinese.

I know that they would be far less tolerant of those wishing to exploit the generosity of a social welfare system designed for those in extreme hardship to fall back.

I did see that Crawley. Sikhs have fought alongside the British.

I read on FB today, that Sikhs hold the highest number of Victoria crosses for any faith not native to the UK. 10 VC's awarde between 1918-1944.apparently at the start of WW2 Sikh soldiers made up approx 22% of the British armed forces committed to battle. Not sure how true the stats are but there is and has always been a strong military connection between Sikhs and the British army.

One of my proudest moments (pride for my history) was when a very old lovely lady once told me how her late husband told her how they fought together during WW1 and held Sikhs in such high regard.

Anyway, this is not a Sikh discussion! Sorry!

Back