• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

'Soldier beheaded' outside barracks in Woolwich

The Edl March and call for the closure of all mosques and most of them are not exactly hard working. They are bunch of washed up ex footy hooligans with drink problems. Benefit abuse is no more an issue in the Muslim community compared to any other. Most of us work hard and pay our taxes. That may have some truth historically but I assure you it is not the case anymore.

And yes we all need to buy in and address the issue of extremism together. That's exactly what I was saying. Muslims are not refusing to help at all, I have not seen evidence of this at all.

Maybe they should stop being dismissed as nutjobs then. It is something the islamic community need and should be doing more to resolve seeing as it is being done in the name of that faith. By simply saying they are a british problem is a huge cop out and drives home the point made.

You like referring to the EDL don't you? There may be some nut jobs as we like to call them but they want a better England and that's something I want to for me and my family. A cap on immigration and the safe return of many illegal immigrants is the way forward.

i remember you now. i cant believe i forgot who you are...thanks for the reminder

yeah , i think i've read enough misinformation and seen enough true colours to have my fill of this place

EDL have good honest intentions at heart. what a fudging joke....

am out of here. probably not even wanted LOL

yeah , i think i've read enough misinformation and seen enough true colours to have my fill of this place

EDL have good honest intentions at heart. what a fudging joke....

am out of here. probably not even wanted LOL

I was shocked as well that someone could support the Edl on here. Real shame. I am out of this thread

:ross:at some on here.

Support the EDL? Certainly not as I don't know enough about them! My view? If your here LEGALLY it doesn't matter if your white, black, Muslim, Asian or from wherever so long as your working and don't wanna kill us like these idiots that's fine with me.

African - grow up pal.

Gotta say KD you wonder why you get into so many arguments its maybe because you come out with unfunny replies like this when we all know your capable of better.

It wasn't meant to be funny...in fact...your comment made me genuinely laugh. You can't really debate with a comment/comments like that.

It wasn't meant to be funny...in fact...your comment made me genuinely laugh. You can't really debate with a comment/comments like that.

Well you can its just things are taken the wrong way on here all the time. I'm not defending the EDL - or anyone who dislikes anyone down to their skin colour or nationality only - I'm saying a) I don't know what the EDL stand for ( Are they ALL totally far right?) b) my point remains....I just want these radical Muslims out of England. Don't we all??

You like referring to the EDL don't you? There may be some nut jobs as we like to call them but they want a better England and that's something I want to for me and my family. A cap on immigration and the safe return of many illegal immigrants is the way forward.

:ross::ross:

Well you can its just things are taken the wrong way on here all the time. I'm not defending the EDL - or anyone who dislikes anyone down to their skin colour or nationality only - I'm saying a) I don't know what the EDL stand for ( Are they ALL totally far right?) b) my point remains....I just want these radical Muslims out of England. Don't we all??

Believe me when i say you can't argue with someone that thinks only some of the EDL are nut jobs. You claim you don't know much about the EDL yet without knowing much about them, you know that it's only some of them that are nut jobs. You make a conclusion like that without knowing much about them.

I'm currently watching a youtube video of the EDL funnily enough. The guy is asked what the EDL is..his response

"It's a complete mixture of people the English Defence League, sometimes it's for the brave sometimes it's for the strange".

Ok so I guessed it was only a few without knowing - hands up my apologies. If they ALL judge based on skin colour or race then IMO they're ****s.

Another idiot with nothing to say? Or....would you like to read my posts below the one you've highlighted and write something worthwhile?

No , I have to laugh at your ideas

The Chinese, South Koreans etc, countries which are moving forward, are probably laughing at us all in Europe. While their economies are growing and slowly but surely taking over the world (hence Volvo car being Chinese owned, British steel now owned by Indians, Philips, Nokia and Eriksson dead thanks to Samsung etc) we're here squabbling saying the way forward is to kick some immigrants out of the country. Any plans here to revitalize the economy here in Europe? no, pick an easy spacegoat, fight ridiculous wars abroad while not doing a thing to stimulate the economy. The attention given to a couple of nutjobs be it EDL or Chaudry is ridiculous and deflecting from where the real issues are.

Last edited:
No , I have to laugh at your ideas

The Chinese, South Koreans etc, countries which are moving forward, are probably laughing at us all in Europe. While their economies are growing and slowly but surely taking over the world (hence Volvo car being Chinese owned, British steel now owned by Indians, Philips, Nokia and Eriksson dead thanks to Samsung etc) we're here squabbling saying the way forward is to kick some immigrants out of the country. Any plans here to revitalize the economy here in Europe? no, pick an easy spacegoat, fight ridiculous wars abroad while not doing a thing to stimulate the economy. The attention given to a couple of nutjobs be it EDL or Chaudry is ridiculous.

Wow! At the risk of sounding sarcastic you DO speak sense! Sorry but I hate emoticons as a response total waste of time IMO. Not that it greatly matters but I want illegal migrants removed from Britain just wanted to point that out.

The rest of what you say is spot on. England is a laughing stock for many reasons.

Roy you cannot argue with them. It will be never ending frustration for you and by the end of it they will have convinced you that you are a genocidal maniac who wants to put people in gas chambers.

You must understand their mentality.

They believe they are morally superior to you.

They believe in a world where everybody is holding hands happily together - an admirable belief.

But in order to continue to believe this they must do two things:

1) Pass off every single atrocity committed in the name of Islam as being "just a few nutters" and nothing to do with Islam.

2) Call anyone who disagrees with them a racist.

You can point out many statements of fact, highlight how erudite you are on these matters vis-a-vis themselves. It will not change anything though.

Or you can point out that you simply want the Islamic community to wake up to its own problems and stop being treated like a spoilt child whose mother will continually defend and excuse their actions, thereby increasing the poor behaviour of said child.

There is nothing you can say to change their opinions.

It is an existential conflict.

They seek to maintain their sense of superiority over you.

They are happy now and feeling very self-congratulatory. They believe they have obtained a confession from you that you are an EDL member, and now rejoice in their victory that you have been shown to be a "fascist" - whatever they perceive that to be.

This has renewed their belief in their acute awareness and insight.

Bonsai I definitely feel misunderstood lol. It doesn't matter what subject we get onto my point is always the same yet gets twisted somehow!

Back