• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

'Soldier beheaded' outside barracks in Woolwich

Re: 'Soldier beheaded' in 'Islamist terror attack' oustide barracks in Woolwich

The nazi left are those liberal elite the judges the people that sit on human rights council etc who care more about the rights of others then the majority. It is like nazi Germany because there if you critcised hitler you would be pulled to account, for a great many years here if you ever even questioned immgration or multi cultral idealogy you were labelled a racist.

That is how the left work they try to stop all debate they dislike, so they will blame "right wing tabloids" i browse the online papers most nights including the guardian and the indy and i do not seem the same stories about the benefits that people who shout out in the street death to britain get. To me it seems the lefts positions is to go straight away to protect a minority and if there is not one make one up. The BBC is a case in point.

Anyway you can confirm this with crawley and scarmanga but in the last month i have emailed the security serivces about 2 members of this board who i believe to hold extreme left wing views. It is why i went across to be a member of the fighting **** for a bit. I have pretty much given up the internet because it is full of extreme left wing nutters who wish the death of my country. But in a last act i will help the security services as best i can stop the people who wish to detroy it from within.

Anyone who voted for labour or the liberal demcorats has blood on their hands over this in my opinon.

@ Gordinho, there have been so many reports into the case of why left wing governments always support mass immgartion and the conclusion is always because they feel it is likely to boast their popularity in elections. Even Labour have come out and admitted to it, lso the is a clear case between mass immgration and white flight from the cities which then leaves a lack of intergration.

It is because the left hate Britain and change it to represent what they want. Yet when a politican leaves the houses of parliament late at night they get a taxi paid for because it is unsafe for them to catch the night bus. What about the guy or girl finishing work late from a hotel or office or shop? they do not matter as long as the ubber liberal elite are safe.

I imagine this post will be dismissed as a ramble it is wwhat the left love to do and do so well rather then engage in discussion just throw mud.

This website died because of the rabid communists on it talking nasty vile rubbish trying to rewrite history. But at least the security services are now aware of you.

I don't think anyone of sane mind, either left, right, middle, left-right-of centre or triangular-shaped can engage in a discussion about this post...

The nazi left are those liberal elite the judges the people that sit on human rights council etc who care more about the rights of others then the majority. It is like nazi Germany because there if you critcised hitler you would be pulled to account, for a great many years here if you ever even questioned immgration or multi cultral idealogy you were labelled a racist.

That is how the left work they try to stop all debate they dislike, so they will blame "right wing tabloids" i browse the online papers most nights including the guardian and the indy and i do not seem the same stories about the benefits that people who shout out in the street death to britain get. To me it seems the lefts positions is to go straight away to protect a minority and if there is not one make one up. The BBC is a case in point.

Anyway you can confirm this with crawley and scarmanga but in the last month i have emailed the security serivces about 2 members of this board who i believe to hold extreme left wing views. It is why i went across to be a member of the fighting **** for a bit. I have pretty much given up the internet because it is full of extreme left wing nutters who wish the death of my country. But in a last act i will help the security services as best i can stop the people who wish to detroy it from within.

Anyone who voted for labour or the liberal demcorats has blood on their hands over this in my opinon.

@ Gordinho, there have been so many reports into the case of why left wing governments always support mass immgartion and the conclusion is always because they feel it is likely to boast their popularity in elections. Even Labour have come out and admitted to it, lso the is a clear case between mass immgration and white flight from the cities which then leaves a lack of intergration.

It is because the left hate Britain and change it to represent what they want. Yet when a politican leaves the houses of parliament late at night they get a taxi paid for because it is unsafe for them to catch the night bus. What about the guy or girl finishing work late from a hotel or office or shop? they do not matter as long as the ubber liberal elite are safe.

I imagine this post will be dismissed as a ramble it is wwhat the left love to do and do so well rather then engage in discussion just throw mud.

This website died because of the rabid communists on it talking nasty vile rubbish trying to rewrite history. But at least the security services are now aware of you.

I agree with the bold, the changing of the political landscape in order to change the voting process to 1 man 1 vote actually meaning something. Should Labour get back in watch how they change the voting system.
So, why has Cameron not closed the borders.. is often the retort in this situation, well simply because the damage is already done.

I don't think anyone of sane mind, either left, right, middle, left-right-of centre or triangular-shaped can engage in a discussion about this post...

Unless you have a sense of humour?

Unless you have a sense of humour?

Thing is Chich's fake over the top rants have actually got boring now, he has lost his funny mojo and comes across as a whack job

Thing is Chich's fake over the top rants have actually got boring now, he has lost his funny mojo and comes across as a whack job

Also, I think it's pretty tasteless to state that Labour and lib-Dem voters have blood on their hands as a result of this tragedy. That would seriously upset many, many people. It is completely unsubstantiated and totally un-justifiable behaviour.

I agree with the bold, the changing of the political landscape in order to change the voting process to 1 man 1 vote actually meaning something. Should Labour get back in watch how they change the voting system.
So, why has Cameron not closed the borders.. is often the retort in this situation, well simply because the damage is already done.

i could agree with that also

its the rest of it that makes me feel he wants something to be said about something sensitive in particular

having said that i saw your contribution on the first few pages. nice. i applaud your honesty and openness on how you feel about certain minorities in general.

its the rest of it that makes me feel he wants something to be said about something sensitive in particular

having said that i saw your contribution on the first few pages. nice. i applaud your honesty and openness on how you feel about certain minorities in general.

Why would Labour change the voting system, when first past the post suits them perfectly. UKIP vote will be split from the Tories and provide Labour with plenty of seats they would not hold/win in a straight contest against the Tories.

Oh believe me, I was laughing when I was reading through that ;)

I meant that he is the one with the sense of humour, and you all may be falling for the joke?..........maybe. ;)

Is that last bit a dig. :lol: My mention of closing the borders.. or nice because I hate radical ****s and the EDL cause they don't help anyone

I meant that he is the one with the sense of humour, and you all may be falling for the joke?..........maybe. ;)

Wait. Have I just been Chich'd?? :eek: If so, the man is the fudging overlord of cunning ruse's!

Why would Labour change the voting system, when first past the post suits them perfectly. UKIP vote will be split from the Tories and provide Labour with plenty of seats they would not hold/win in a straight contest against the Tories.
No one likes Labour (UKIP, LIBDEMS) we will have a hung parliament in this country for many years IMO.. hopefully, if not.. Labour will get in change the voting system and kiss good by to multi party elections as Labour should walk a one man one vote election for ever more.

Is that last bit a dig. :lol: My mention of closing the borders.. or nice because I hate radical ****s and the EDL cause they don't help anyone

No why would it be a dig. it depends what your intentions are which i have no idea but i MUCH prefer knowing someone's true mind than some kind of safety PC persona. Its like before i had you down as a tottenham fan...thats it...you give me more dimensions when you tell the truth about your views on immigration and you distain on how the EDL operates. it gives a bigger picture of who you are....you dont want immigrants flooding in...but you also dont approve of the behaviour of radicals, you blame the regression of english society on the influx of a certain kind of minority etc etc etc. How can someone not rather know all that about you than assume you are of like mind with them

whereas jap-garden lover seems to be going all over the universe using analogies i cant relate to to describe something he hasnt yet come out and said. It would be nice to know what he thinks

No one likes Labour (UKIP, LIBDEMS) we will have a hung parliament in this country for many years IMO.. hopefully, if not.. Labour will get in change the voting system and kiss good by to multi party elections as Labour should walk a one man one vote election for ever more.

That is not the point though is it? In a three cornered contest, voters who would normally vote Tory will vote UKIP and Labour will win. A preferential voting system would benefit the Tories under your scenario.

No why would it be a dig. it depends what your intentions are which i have no idea but i MUCH prefer knowing someone's true mind than some kind of safety PC persona. Its like before i had you down as a tottenham fan...thats it...you give me more dimensions when you tell the truth about your views on immigration and you distain on how the EDL operates. it gives a bigger picture of who you are....you dont want immigrants flooding in...but you also dont approve of the behaviour of radicals, you blame the regression of english society on the influx of a certain kind of minority etc etc etc. How can someone not rather know all that about you than assume you are of like mind with them

whereas jap-garden lover seems to be going all over the universe using analogies i cant relate to to describe something he hasnt yet come out and said. It would be nice to know what he thinks

Take it from me, you don't want to know what he really thinks.8-[

...to the point where it all seems a bit too 'real'... I 'fell' for this one and I wasn't very impressed TBH...maybe I'm a 'leftie lacking laughter'?! I'm happy if that's the 'diagnosis'...

Back