• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

sadly he's our only RB! so unless we use Foyth which is a charming notion but little else! we are going have to play Aurier, for the time being!
We need to sell him, to enable/force a strong purchase (financially and to create space for a first team quality player).

We need to sell him while his stock is high and to prove to MouMou/ squad/ world we mean business. We all laughed when Liverpool relied on Lovren and Karius. They sold them.

imagine a jail where 1 of the 4 jailers sometimes forgets to lock up? Not good enough. Sell him

We need to sell him, to enable/force a strong purchase (financially and to create space for a first team quality player).

We need to sell him while his stock is high and to prove to MouMou/ squad/ world we mean business. We all laughed when Liverpool relied on Lovren and Karius. They sold them.

imagine a jail where 1 of the 4 jailers sometimes forgets to lock up? Not good enough. Sell him
Lovren has been playing this season

It's not a vote, they score based on algorithms that rate specific player actions.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

that’s the issue with stats then
Ashley Williams used to score amazingly well on ball recoveries.. but he got them because he lost the ball so often

that’s the issue with stats then
Ashley Williams used to score amazingly well on ball recoveries.. but he got them because he lost the ball so often
Yup that's a fair point. I do like stats but stats alone never tell the whole story. You really need to see all the granular statistical elements (we don't) and watch the player in question to see how those stats relate to their actions on the pitch. I generally agree with who scored or at least they chime reasonably well with my what I see but not always of course.

Edit:

I suppose there probably certain actions that's aren't covered well by simple stats.

Yup that's a fair point. I do like stats but stats alone never tell the whole story. You really need to see all the granular statistical elements (we don't) and watch the player in question to see how those stats relate to their actions on the pitch. I generally agree with who scored or at least they chime reasonably well with my what I see but not always of course.

Edit:

I suppose there probably certain actions that's aren't covered well by simple stats.

I just can’t trust anything that rates Aurier

I’ve been in Birmingham for two days with work
Met villa, Leicester, United, pool and city fans... I’ve heard them describe him as a pub player, a W£&k winger, a shocker and generally our worst player

I just can’t trust anything that rates Aurier

I’ve been in Birmingham for two days with work
Met villa, Leicester, United, pool and city fans... I’ve heard them describe him as a pub player, a W£&k winger, a shocker and generally our worst player
Alternatively the rating system doesn’t bring in personal prejudices or still think badly of a player for something that happened in another season and wasn’t costly anyway like 3 foul throws (which I suppose would just be counted as 3 failed passes).

Interestingly the two full backs rated higher are TAA and Perreira. With Robertson just fractionally behind him.

Alternatively the rating system doesn’t bring in personal prejudices or still think badly of a player for something that happened in another season and wasn’t costly anyway like 3 foul throws (which I suppose would just be counted as 3 failed passes).

Interestingly the two full backs rated higher are TAA and Perreira. With Robertson just fractionally behind him.
That’s not interesting
That shows a flaw in the system clearly
The only thing I can assume is you cannot make an error if your not in the right position make an error
So by playing out of position in the wrong place he can’t make direct errors leading to goals

Back