• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

I'm not entirely convinced by Trippier either. He's a bit slow and struggles at times against quick wingers and when there is quick combination play going on around him. He has, however, put in good performances in big games recently.

Right back is the position where we are the weakest, in my opinion. We should look for someone better to bring in this summer. I'm not convinced Aurier will improve. He has some very basic flaws in his game.

I just don't see us writing Aurier off yet given we only signed him on 31st August. So unless we sell Trippier (who I personally dont think is good enough), I can't see how we'll be signing a RB this summer

he must have been watch the under 7's playing yesterday as they all seem to jump up as they take throw-in's

I didn't see anything wrong with the first throw in, lino only gave it because he fudged up by getting the throw in wrong.

What about the other two? :) If I was 13 years old and I made 3 fouls throws in the same game my old man would have torn me a new one. How does someone get to become a professional footballer and not know how to throw a ball? It’s not a huge issue but it’s such a basic skill that every footballer in the world should be able to do it blindfolded.

What about the other two? :) If I was 13 years old and I made 3 fouls throws in the same game my old man would have torn me a new one. How does someone get to become a professional footballer and not know how to throw a ball? It’s not a huge issue but it’s such a basic skill that every footballer in the world should be able to do it blindfolded.

Agreed.
As for that miss...[emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I hope he gets sold in the summer, all managers make bad signings, it happens. Move on and move on quickly.

The only issue I have is that this season has been a wasted season for W-P he should have been out on loan, 30 games in the championship would have been better for his positional development then sitting behind someone who is stealing a living.

I expect a marginal improvement in Aurier next season, which some will use an excuse to defend him. But like Sissoko he is not good enough. We must move on and move on quickly.

I hope he gets sold in the summer, all managers make bad signings, it happens. Move on and move on quickly.

The only issue I have is that this season has been a wasted season for W-P he should have been out on loan, 30 games in the championship would have been better for his positional development then sitting behind someone who is stealing a living.

I expect a marginal improvement in Aurier next season, which some will use an excuse to defend him. But like Sissoko he is not good enough. We must move on and move on quickly.

He's been bad recently but I've seen enough from him to give him another season.

He looked so bad today it was a joke. He has acres of space down the right and did nothing with it all game. Not one good cross. Add that into the fact he is a penalty waiting to happen, foul throws and he missed an open goal. He was embarrassingly bad today. Tripps is much better than him. Has a good cross, not quite the pace but more tricks and more composure. Why Aurier is playing instead of him I do not know.

I'm pretty sure that KWP would've buried that chance at the back post.

Aurier wasn't all bad, but the foul throws were embarassing.

People seem to forget just how bad Lamela was in his first season with us. Aurier was absolutely pants today , but let's see next season before totally writing him off. Not looking good though....

Back