• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

I'm a little bemused that we are discussing Aurier's quality when Davies had a poor game (not his first this season) and his thread isn't even on the front page.

Davies has proved more than capable.

Aurier is a liability. Got caught wrong side vs Burnley and nearly gave them a goal on a seperate occasion.

Trip is a much safer bet

Aurier is a liability. Got caught wrong side vs Burnley and nearly gave them a goal on a seperate occasion.

Trip is a much safer bet

Aurier has more natural ability and is quicker than Tripier. Yes he has made some mistakes but so have Trippier and Davies.

I personally would play Aurier and Rose more often than not, depending on who we are playing and how the FB's skillset matches up against our opponents.

Trip is a much safer bet

The fact that he is ‘safer’has been an issue in games in which we have dropped points - far too much sideways and backwards passing by him has led to the sting being taken out of our forward movement. Tripps is a more than decent back up, but I’d have Aurier as first pick now.

Did very well going forward today (thanks in part to poor positioning from Siggy), but really needs to work on those crosses. Opportunities missed. Overall happy with his contribution though.

Did very well going forward today (thanks in part to poor positioning from Siggy), but really needs to work on those crosses. Opportunities missed. Overall happy with his contribution though.

Agreed, though also think he's looking a good bit better than in his first few games in a Spurs shirt. Feel that its clearer now that he's better than Trippier and is the first choice RB

if he does up his crossing, his level and confidence will go up, so will his price

let's hope he gets a few pointers from trips!

Maybe his best game ever for Spurs. But can't say for sure. Everton were so crap.

You can only beat the team in front of you...

Aurier has improved tremendously in the last few games. Better defensive awareness, less bloopers and above brilliant timing of his runs. If he could improve the quality of his crossing, we could soon be asking: "Walker, who?"

Aurier has improved tremendously in the last few games. Better defensive awareness, less bloopers and above brilliant timing of his runs. If he could improve the quality of his crossing, we could soon be asking: "Walker, who?"

You mean trippier who?

Although I think tripps is quality

Agreed. He's growing more and more into the team with every game now. Surely he's our first choice RB now.

Maybe his best game ever for Spurs. But can't say for sure. Everton were so crap.
Yes, Siggy was rubbish at defending the left flank, so Aurier had a lot of freedom. For the first goal Son just ran the 'left centre back' inside and gave Aurier 50 yards of freedom to plough into the box and smoosh a shotcross at Son.

You mean trippier who?

Although I think tripps is quality

Feel sorry for Tripps. Really thought he could push on and make the spot his own. Got an injury at the worst possible time and never able to recover his blistering form for the end of last season.

Pity cause his crossing is without par....

I’d probably make him first choice if I was Poch but he will make mistakes, particularly against the big sides.

He has the potential to be better than Walker IMO but it could be a painful road to get there. I just hope we’re patient enough with him.

Back