• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Popbitch said:
Which Premier League club has a potential scandal brewing behind the scenes? Tabloids have been looking into lurid rumours centred around the bar of a nearby high-end hotel, where a notorious local 'fixer' has been procuring barely legal women to entertain a group of footballers. One star's form already started taking a noticeable dip when his wife got wise to his playing away – but what effect would a full exposé have on team morale?
Not suggesting this is any team in particular, of course, just happened to be the first thread I had open.

Only after selling 2/3 players surely

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have discussed the possibility of signing Pedro Neto from Wolves this summer, with a fee of about £60m thought to be enough to sign the 23-year-old Portugal winger - although Liverpool are also interested. (Mail)

Only after selling 2/3 players surely

Saudi Sportswashing Machine have discussed the possibility of signing Pedro Neto from Wolves this summer, with a fee of about £60m thought to be enough to sign the 23-year-old Portugal winger - although Liverpool are also interested. (Mail)
Oh I hope so, injury prone player.

Seems more and more articles saying it is unfair that Saudi Sportswashing Machine can't go and spend like they want to. I find it very odd and confusing.

Oh I hope so, injury prone player.

Seems more and more articles saying it is unfair that Saudi Sportswashing Machine can't go and spend like they want to. I find it very odd and confusing.

No more confusing than every journalist out there fellating Guardiola and City for putting together the best team the world has ever seen, completely ignoring how that has been made possible and how every other club has been shafted by it. Why does every PL podcast need to spend a large chunk of each episode talking about the greatness of this City team? Who cares other than City fans?

Back