• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sandro - Beast

Sandro's just Parker with a better haircut and beard.
And pace, talent, positioning, ability to read a game, ability to pass the ball, the understanding that sometimes passes need to go forward, strength, height and human-sized legs.

Parker is much, much better at spinning around the ball next to our own corner flag in the dying minutes when we need a win though, I'll give you that.

Quite rightly too. Players like Parker and Carragher are perfect examples of everything that's been wrong with English football for decades.

The problem isn't those that make the most out of their limited ability through hard work and dedication, but their far more talented peers that end up achieving less.

The problem isn't those that make the most out of their limited ability through hard work and dedication, but their far more talented peers that end up achieving less.
I think the problem is people mistaking their hard work and dedication for talent.

Just noticed that Tancredi Palmeri has stated on this twitter that Dunga could be back as coach for Brazil.

Good news for Sandro as that is who made him captain and relied on him for his midfield.

:ross::ross::ross::ross:

And Bentley had more talent than Ronaldo! If you're not going to be serious I'm not sure why you bother.

Why don't you stop being such a dingdong and watch some football games, rather than judge on (unearned) reputation.

Sandro's performances for Spurs have not been close to Parker's. Particularly in his first season.

Why don't you stop being such a dingdong and watch some football games, rather than judge on (unearned) reputation.

Sandro's performances for Spurs have not been close to Parker's. Particularly in his first season.

Even in Parkers first season when Sandro got an opportunity he was infinitely better. I still remember Sandro's mammoth performance against Chelsea.

Look, I understand that some people don't like that football has moved so far over the last 20 years. They prefer their football to be more Sunday League than La Liga, and for that reason they will overrate the talentless triers they recognise and underrate the alien talented element. They prefer the style of Carragher to King, Parker to Sandro, Carrol to Berbatov, etc.

It's perfectly natural to seek comfort in the familiar, it's a very difficult thing not to do.

But even allowing for the rampant overrating of Parker and the criminal underrating of Sandro, they're still leagues apart.

Look, I understand that some people don't like that football has moved so far over the last 20 years. They prefer their football to be more Sunday League than La Liga, and for that reason they will overrate the talentless triers they recognise and underrate the alien talented element. They prefer the style of Carragher to King, Parker to Sandro, Carrol to Berbatov, etc.

It's perfectly natural to seek comfort in the familiar, it's a very difficult thing not to do.

But even allowing for the rampant overrating of Parker and the criminal underrating of Sandro, they're still leagues apart.

Well I'm not one of those people. I have eyes and I watch football and Parker was better than Sandro has been for us so far. What has Sandro actually done in a Spurs shirt?

His biggest attribute is his strength and positioning, but even his positioning went AWOL last season.

His passing and technique has always been rusty IMO. Infact, i'd say Sandro was very much the player you're talking about when people overrate hard work and crunching tackles and turn this behaviour into some kind of cult hero, ignoring the amount of times Sandro gives away stupid fouls or misplaces a pass, or slows the play down.

Parker had more talent than Sandro though

I want whatever you are smoking.

Sandro's quality was clear to see. It's unfortunate that he's had his knee issues, never seemed to recover from the first one.

The only thing they have in common is that they both always give their all. Sandro moves the ball faster and has much better positioning. He's also a bit more threatening going forward.

And pace, talent, positioning, ability to read a game, ability to pass the ball, the understanding that sometimes passes need to go forward, strength, height and human-sized legs.

Parker is much, much better at spinning around the ball next to our own corner flag in the dying minutes when we need a win though, I'll give you that.

I'll give you his positioning is better and his timing of tackles was better when he first came on the scene. But passing? Nonsense it is a very poor part of his game. As for Pace not seen it. I rated Sandro highly at the beginning but he was poor last season and I wonder if injuries have taken their toll already. If the reports are correct Sandro will be sold because he does not suit poch's system

Tottenham fan watching Scott Parker for the first time

1263914772_happy.gif

I want whatever you are smoking.

I don't.

I like getting ****ed up as much as the next man, but that's something else. I'm not sure how many brain cells I'd have to kill before I start to think that way but I suspect it would involve at least a tanker full of meth.

I don't.

I like getting ****ed up as much as the next man, but that's something else. I'm not sure how many brain cells I'd have to kill before I start to think that way but I suspect it would involve at least a tanker full of meth.

Oh **** off you nasty **** you're not even interested in debating the issue but interested in insults and claiming that just because I have a different opinion I must not have any brain cells. **** off.

Oh **** off you nasty **** you're not even interested in debating the issue but interested in insults and claiming that just because I have a different opinion I must not have any brain cells. **** off.
:ross:

Are you Scott Parker's mum?

Back