• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

this has been the most boring deadline day ever. Not even Jim white can save this sorry sorry mess

Don't believe ANYTHING on SSN today, they will change their minds about 5 times in an attempt to keep you glued to the tv all day. Deadline day is the biggest waste of time, I'd rather watch Jeremy Kyle.

That said, I don't think Berahino will be allowed to leave.

I doubt they need to dig their heels in. I think we finished our real interest in Berahino once Son arrived personally....

This has some sense behind it! Son @£18-22m is not chicken feed for us.

I do though feel sorry for Saido. We look to have let him down.

This has some sense behind it! Son @£18-22m is not chicken feed for us.

I do though feel sorry for Saido. We look to have let him down.

Is Son going to play up front then? Because we still only have one..... ONE striker.

Is Son going to play up front then? Because we still only have one..... ONE striker.

giphy.gif

Son and Clint can play across the attack.

Can they? Are you sure? Is that what we are banking on? If so, then who ever made that decision had better be 100% proved right because if not, then going in to the season with only ONE striker is a ducking sackable offense, no excuses, no nothing, if we gamble and it backfires, on something as obvious as needing more than ONE ducking striker, then there should be multiple heads that roll.

Don't believe ANYTHING on SSN today, they will change their minds about 5 times in an attempt to keep you glued to the tv all day. Deadline day is the biggest waste of time, I'd rather watch Jeremy Kyle.

That said, I don't think Berahino will be allowed to leave.

whilst the sky bet odds are plastered all over the screen...

Back