• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

Did they? If they sell anichebe as well then no way we get berahino. They'll have balanced their squad and partially their books. Maybe even now their striking options look more sensible? We'll see.

Don't they want Phillips from QPR and maybe Austin as well? Berahino money would allow that.

Thing is, 12pm coming up is effectively 5pm on a normal transfer window closing day. All the exciting last minute transfers happen at around 8/9pm on a normal window, so around 3/4pm this afternoon we will know if we are doing anything. If not then I suspect we are done until January.

I’d rather have saved Son for today so at least we made one big signing….

Thing is, 12pm coming up is effectively 5pm on a normal transfer window closing day. All the exciting last minute transfers happen at around 8/9pm on a normal window, so around 3/4pm this afternoon we will know if we are doing anything. If not then I suspect we are done until January.

I’d rather have saved Son for today so at least we made one big signing….

I think Sky try and manage a few of the signing to help "SSN Transfer Day". So it could all be held back for the big Jim White finally (christ he's annoying) So 4-5 pm for "you know who" me thunks....

Don't they want Phillips from QPR and maybe Austin as well? Berahino money would allow that.

Yea if they want to buy someone else then fair enough (completely changing their strike force this season), but time's a ticking! It's a lot to be agreed with only a few hours left.

Obviously I hope he does come to us, I don't see levy paying ridiculous amounts though, last bid was apparently 22m, I don't see us going above 25m and if Peace accepts that he's got egg on his face IMO after the "we'll never sell statements" he's made, it's not like 25m is well over the odds for him.

I think Sky try and manage a few of the signing to help "SSN Transfer Day". So it could all be held back for the big Jim White finally (christ he's annoying) So 4-5 pm for "you know who" me thunks....

They just do the usual on again/off again spiel with deals that were never on in the first place. The script is already written.

All we seem to hear about is Berahino, but we should have moved on by now if we felt he was too expensive

Reactions: DTA
I can see West Brom requesting or even deliberately delaying things so that this is announced after all their other business is concluded.

Palace want to sell Fraizer Campbell this window?

DanielLevy460.jpg

"can i get away with it for a second time?"

Although laughable you have to wonder. Harry and Pulis are good mates are they not? And we all know Harry cant keep his gob shut on anything. So Maybe just maybe he has an inside track on this one. Or maybe im clutching at straws.

no you have a point. I think Pulis wants to sell, has wanted to sell all along, but.........................

Who is the 14 year old reporting on SSN? Didn't think they done work experience this early in the year.

Back