• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

With Martial going to Man Utd, I think if he moves at all it'll be to us.

Untitled-1_2534277a.jpg

I reckon Berahino is staying put and Pulis saying that he could potentially go is just a ploy to keep Berahino onside with the manager.
That way, Berahino can blame Peace and not Pulis, and he may decide to be more professional, ie not sulk etc, and carry on playing for Pulis, as he's not the bad guy.
Only my thoughts, maybe I should post it as ITK... and put some spiel that my 2nd cousin played FIFA with Pulis' son last night :)

I reckon Berahino is staying put and Pulis saying that he could potentially go is just a ploy to keep Berahino onside with the manager.
That way, Berahino can blame Peace and not Pulis, and he may decide to be more professional, ie not sulk etc, and carry on playing for Pulis, as he's not the bad guy.
Only my thoughts, maybe I should post it as ITK... and put some spiel that my 2nd cousin played FIFA with Pulis' son last night :)

thing about Brom is that they have spent quite a bit of money already in this window and without recouping anywhere as much back from sales. Looks like they are signing Enrique from Liverpool today as well. They are a well run club and id be surprised with all this spending they also keep Berahino.

thing about Brom is that they have spent quite a bit of money already in this window and without recouping anywhere as much back from sales. Looks like they are signing Enrique from Liverpool today as well. They are a well run club and id be surprised with all this spending they also keep Berahino.

I hope you're right :).. i just get extra negative when it comes to Spurs!

the window doesnt start for Levy until these two are in their seats

transfer_deadline__3023653b.jpg

the window doesnt start for Levy until these two are in their seats

transfer_deadline__3023653b.jpg
My GHod she could sit on my lap anytime! Short little dress, no knickers, we could even put it as breaking news across the bottom of the screen, my Mrs doesnt watch SSN so its all good.

They sold brown yesterday don't forget.

Did they? If they sell anichebe as well then no way we get berahino. They'll have balanced their squad and partially their books. Maybe even now their striking options look more sensible? We'll see.

Back