• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Mason

so thats Townsend, Pritchard, Mason and Bentaleb gone whilst Poch has been here. Of course the man believes in youth/the academy but the players have to be top class on and off the pitch.

the next wave know what to expect !!

I always thought he'd stay in a similar way to how Phil Neville and Nicky Butt stayed at Utd - they were only ever first choices during purple patches but were happy to stay as squad members in the club they started their careers at.

At 25 though, selling him for the sort of figures suggested is a great deal. That case plus the Bentaleb and Yedlin money gives us the firepower to bring in a decent player to compete with / understudy Dembele

I still think we need extra in CM and i did not mean a like for like with Mason. But i guess it will be pooch who will make that call not us fans.

Do you think that we will sign someone in that position? It doesn't seem to fit with my understanding of the club's transfer strategy.

I always thought he'd stay in a similar way to how Phil Neville and Nicky Butt stayed at Utd - they were only ever first choices during purple patches but were happy to stay as squad members in the club they started their careers at.

At 25 though, selling him for the sort of figures suggested is a great deal. That case plus the Bentaleb and Yedlin money gives us the firepower to bring in a decent player to compete with / understudy Dembele

difference is that those players were rarely injured and also Utd were winning trophies on a yearly basis

Do you think that we will sign someone in that position? It doesn't seem to fit with my understanding of the club's transfer strategy.

I have no idea but there have been links ( which usually are just space fillers) to suggest we are looking at that position. We have no real cover for either Eriksen or Dembélé.

I still hope we see more of Carroll but it looks like we will not. As for players like Winks, Onomah they may turn out to be very good players but they will/are still raw so i would be worried if the likes of Eriksen or Dembélé pick up serious injurys.

I have no idea but there have been links ( which usually are just space fillers) to suggest we are looking at that position. We have no real cover for either Eriksen or Dembélé.

I still hope we see more of Carroll but it looks like we will not. As for players like Winks, Onomah they may turn out to be very good players but they will/are still raw so i would be worried if the likes of Eriksen or Dembélé pick up serious injurys.

I could see an attacking midfield signing but we can count on one hand the number of times that Mason has started there and I would expect the signing to be fast and direct, rather than a tidy passer.

I don't see the point in bringing through players like Winks and Onomah unless we give them game time. Both are meant to be highly rated within the club, if not this season than when?

I could see an attacking midfield signing but we can count on one hand the number of times that Mason has started there and I would expect the signing to be fast and direct, rather than a tidy passer.

I don't see the point in bringing through players like Winks and Onomah unless we give them game time. Both are meant to be highly rated within the club, if not this season than when?

As i said i do not expect it to be a like for like signing to Mason ( no point), as for giving Winks and Onomah game time well i hope we compete in ALL competitions and IF we do there will be plenty of game time for them. If we do not make any further signings so be it if that is what Poch decides to do.

As i said i do not expect it to be a like for like signing to Mason ( no point), as for giving Winks and Onomah game time well i hope we compete in ALL competitions and IF we do there will be plenty of game time for them. If we do not make any further signings so be it if that is what Poch decides to do.

So it sounds like we kinda agree. I think that a forward/attacking midfielder and some youth signings seems like our most likely business in the remainder of the window.

I don't think that we will go all out in all competitions. I think that we will do the same as last season (and as other big clubs) and play the kids in the domestic cups until they get serious.

So it sounds like we kinda agree. I think that a forward/attacking midfielder and some youth signings seems like our most likely business in the remainder of the window.

I don't think that we will go all out in all competitions. I think that we will do the same as last season (and as other big clubs) and play the kids in the domestic cups until they get serious.

We do agree. :)

so thats Townsend, Pritchard, Mason and Bentaleb gone whilst Poch has been here. Of course the man believes in youth/the academy but the players have to be top class on and off the pitch.

the next wave know what to expect !!

And amazingly To Carroll is still here

Back