• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

The biggest bollox about that.. it was sent to me by an Ar5ena1 fan mocking, now, here.. ITs a ****in Tottenham fan. I could understand if it was funny, could understand if you thought he was a **** too.

I actually think it's hilarious but then I never had any problems with laughing at myself nor am I part of the lovefest that some posters clearly have with this player.

Do I think he is a ****? Depends what your **** stands for...

Reactions: DTA
not if they are taking the **** with the fee and we haven't got another forward locked down yet, unless the money is there we are better off keeping him i'd say
I think the problem is that clubs will see even a fee of 6 to 8 million as "taking the tinkle".... After all he is 30, on big wages and has suffered two consecutive years of abject failure under 3 different managers all with a different style of play.

Reactions: DTA
@Superhudd shouldn't 'nice guy' Bobby be more flexible as to where we can flog him to considering:
A) he has been such an abject failure
B) he cares about us
C) he is such a nice guy.

Depends if you are a 10 year old and get off on ITK news to make your argument surely.

Don't think that Soldado will leave before we have a replacement in. With Ade possibly going surely the club would not go into the season with Kane being the only out and out striker, that would be suicide.

Depends if you are a 10 year old and get off on ITK news to make your argument surely.

Hahahhaahhaaha

That coming from you is hilarious, seriously I laughed out loud...... You meant it as a joke right?

If so kudos, for being able to poke fun at yourself.

Don't think that Soldado will leave before we have a replacement in. With Ade possibly going surely the club would not go into the season with Kane being the only out and out striker, that would be suicide.

Would it really surprise you? This is Spurs we're talking about Rob.

I read somewhere that Coulthirst was drafted back into the squad for the games tonight and tomorrow, after having originally been released back to the academy after the US tour
I think that was someone that saw Onomah and thought it was Coulthirst as they didn't know the difference.

Back