• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Rating v Man C

In my eyes, it was four players that were good: Fridel, Caulker, Sandro and Ade.

I think you can ask for more from the rest of the players!

Fridel was good, but it`s time for Hugo to take over, he is topp 5 in the world and will be for 10 years, IMO!

In my eyes, it was four players that were good: Fridel, Caulker, Sandro and Ade.

I think you can ask for more from the rest of the players!

Fridel was good, but it`s time for Hugo to take over, he is topp 5 in the world and will be for 10 years, IMO!

this makes 6

So he gets sent of and we play with 10 men instead of the 9 we were playing with as Defoe and Dempsey clearly weren't there

Exactly. And as far as i am aware playing with 9 men would be worse than playing with 10.

I am glad you agree.

So he gets sent of and we play with 10 men instead of the 9 we were playing with as Defoe and Dempsey clearly weren't there

Agree with this, when you're under the cosh you don't bring on a player like Defoe. Starting 11 was ok, only sub that needed to be made was probably Sigurdsson for Dempsey.

Yes that`s wy we lost, Ade of and Defoe on. For that Ade would have marked Dezko when he scored his goal???

I would normallly agree but i thought the chance of a counter attack and another goal was on. City were going for the winner and the game was open.

Dempsey off for Defoe was so obvious, with Ade dropping onto Dempseys role, who's better, Ade or Dempsey?
Who is more likey to get as ogoal? Defoe or Ade? It's not rocket science.
Very disappointed with all of AVB's sub, worst subs i have ever seen.
Cost us any chance of winning the game and did nothing to prevent us losing it.

I would normallly agree but i thought the chance of a counter attack and another goal was on. City were going for the winner and the game was open.

Dempsey off for Defoe was so obvious, with Ade dropping onto Dempseys role, who's better, Ade or Dempsey?
Who is more likey to get as ogoal? Defoe or Ade? It's not rocket science.
Very disappointed with all of AVB's sub, worst subs i have ever seen.
Cost us any chance of winning the game and did nothing to prevent us losing it.

I really do not understand why everyone is complaining about the change?

Walker injured = should he have continued to play hurt?
Lonnon of = no difference that I noticed after the change?
I can agree that Demsey against Defoe would have been better!

But we were completely out played the entire second half, we were maybe 5 minutes in their half of the field in the last 45 minutes!

I really do not understand why everyone is complaining about the change?

If you're under pressure then you either need players who can keep the ball or an outlet upfront to at least hold it up for a while, Defoe does neither of these so it was a strange sub to make.

If you're under pressure then you either need players who can keep the ball or an outlet upfront to at least hold it up for a while, Defoe does neither of these so it was a strange sub to make.

Yes i se that, but we were under pressure for 45 minutes, it was not like the pressure started when AVB made that change, or?

ANd i agree, i would have taken of Demp`s to, but i dont think it was the big tipping point.

BEST
Adebayor
Sandro
Caulker
Huddlestone
Lennon
Friedel
Gallas
Vertonghen
Dempsey
Bale
Walker
WORST

I agree, but also remember that Adebayor has been out injured, played Thursday and now again today, if he was tiring (seems likely) then bringing on some fresh legs in Defoe makes a lot of sense.

Friedel 6
Walker 5
Gallas 5
Caulker 7
Vertonghen 6
Lennon 5
Sandro 8
Huddlestone 5
Bale 5
Dempsey 3
Adebayor 8

Dawson 6