• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predict The Run In

Out of interest, say the 17th and 18th teams are on the same points/goal diff/goals scored and head to heads were both draws, does it really go to alphabetical? Can you imagine being relegated like that? :eek:

He'll do us - you just know it

i don't think he hates us half as much as we on the board here do him.

he'll just let the players do what they want. but i think the players will be thinking how nice it would be to play for us next season.

Out of interest, say the 17th and 18th teams are on the same points/goal diff/goals scored and head to heads were both draws, does it really go to alphabetical? Can you imagine being relegated like that? :eek:
]
Doesn't it go to disciplinary record and then coin toss.

English Premier League: 1. Goal difference, 2. Goals scored, 3. Playoff at neutral venue (if for title, relegation or Euro qualification, otherwise: teams share position)

It's the World Cup where they draw lots.

Need Wigan to beat Swansea and then hopefully Barcodes lose to QPR or draw then they will need a result against the scum which should play into our hands.

Also spotted that Chelsea are away on Saturday due to EL final in the lunchtime kick off against an in form Villa which is a days less rest than we get.

Dear oh dear... Its looking worse every day!

Its looking bad now. Need to beat Chelsea away :lol: Never gonna happen. Even if we do we have to beat Stoke away.

Odds on us beating Stoke and Chelsea away?:lol:

Its Over. Well done Levy =D>

Its looking bad now. Need to beat Chelsea away :lol: Never gonna happen. Even if we do we have to beat Stoke away.

Nice attempt at a Manciny style "it's finish", I like it.

It's not over until it's mathematically impossible.

Especially as our fate is still in our hands.

It's not over until it's mathematically impossible.

Especially as our fate is still in our hands.

Do you think we'll win at Chelsea?

Im not saying we cant, but there is always something, like a late penalty or a disallowed goal so It would surprise me.

But then again, we have Gareth Bale...:)

Do you think we'll win at Chelsea?

Im not saying we cant, but there is always something, like a late penalty or a disallowed goal so It would surprise me.

But then again, we have Gareth Bale...:)

I think we'll win at Chelsea. I'm far less confident about Stoke the following weekend though.

Away form has been very strong this season with generally better performances than at home. I genuinely don't understand the negativity. We win 3 matches and we're guaranteed CL which is more than Arsenal can say. It's not easy but why should qualifying for Europe's elite competition be easy? Just have some faith AVB and the lads will get the job done.

COYS!

I looked into this last season I think, when there was little between us and Arsenal.
If two sides are matched on points/diff/scored the position is shared, unless something depends on it (eg Champions, European qualification, relegation). Then its a single play off match on a neutral venue.

Not sure what happens to prize money.

I think we'll draw vs Chelsea, and win vs Sunderland and Stoke. As long as the gooners drop points, we'll be in the top 4.

Back