• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predict The Run In

You just know Stoke will beat us, they'll be up for it.. That mangle-toothed freak Adam will score with a kick that breaks Bale's leg in the same motion.

Something fudged up like that.

League table could look like this next week:

3rd. Chelsea - 65pts
4th. Arsenal - 65pts
5th. Tottenham - 65pts

CRAZY

I also think the same.

We play twice before Arsenal next play after that though (Chelsea & Stoke both away however),

I dreamed last night that Arse lost 2-0 at QPR; Mertasackabrick was sent off for a professional foul on Remy (which was also in the area) and then Wheelchair was sent off for calling the ref a f*****g c*** (oh the irony)

I dreamed last night that Arse lost 2-0 at QPR; Mertasackabrick was sent off for a professional foul on Remy (which was also in the area) and then Wheelchair was sent off for calling the ref a f*****g c*** (oh the irony)

Christ... a wet dream!

Now that QPR are down certain players will play with freedom and others will play to showcase themselves to stay in a top league next season. I'll put my predictive balls on the line here and state that Arsenal won't beat QPR and I think QPR may even beat Arsenal!

Just done the BBC predictor;

Using my head we finished 5th two points off Arsenal. Had us down to beat Southampton, Lose at Chelsea, Draw at Stoke and to beat Sunderland

Following my heart we finished 4th. Beat Southampton, Draw at Chelsea, beat Stoke and beat Sunderland.

Chelsea game is key

in years gone by they do seem to be prone to fudging up these kinds of games - up until their game with Liverpool i was pretty confident Arse would drop points at Saudi Sportswashing Machine on the final day, not so much now.

Saw that sessegnon's appeal for his red card was turned down meaning his season is over. Handy for us....

Arsenal play United in their first game after winning the title.

They play QPR in their first game after being relegated.

Not only do they face Wigan only a few days after they've played a cup final, but they'll probably be relegated by then.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine, at least the play them away, but beyond that...

Lucky, lucky Arsenal.

I think we were better than them last season but we had a worse manager..this season we are about the same but we have a better manager.

I would not bet money on P3 and P4 this season.

bbcpredictor3.jpg

Say we do our part, would you take Arsenal qualifying for the CL if it meant Saudi Sportswashing Machine going down?

I couldn't care less about Saudi Sportswashing Machine. I'd rather Saudi Sportswashing Machine stayed up if it meant Arsenal missing out on all that CL money.

Now that QPR are down certain players will play with freedom and others will play to showcase themselves to stay in a top league next season. I'll put my predictive balls on the line here and state that Arsenal won't beat QPR and I think QPR may even beat Arsenal!

Redknapp to play the kids as a big fcuk you to Danny Levy

Chelsea resting 5 players tonight. Anyone who thought he was just after a trophy is kidding themselves.
He wants top 4 finish.

Can see Chelsea drawing v Man Utd, perhaps drawing with us and then beating Villa and Everton. That's dropping points but still qualifying above us meaning we'd be relying on Arsenal to fall.

I just think we are going to need to beat Chelsea away to be confident of getting top 4. So hard to be positive about that fixture when we know how brick we've been there

Back