• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

It could be the spark though. Like The 95 Theses (basically sticking a poster on a church door) sparked the Reformation.

The conditions are very similar - a continent wide economic oppression by a self-serving ideologically-driven elite and bureaucracy. It will be bigger than Britain though - white collar automisation and the freedom from work is going to be a revolution for the whole world - it's just about how we deal with it (to advance civilisation or destroy it).

The Tories will kill off the old system, but they won't be in charge to inherit the new power (i.e. the 2022 election)

It's not going happen. It's much more likely to lead to fascism.

"Your life is brick? That's because of the EU, let's get out of the EU and your life will be better."

We leave EU

"Your life is still brick, that's because not all people from EU left"

Force them to leave

Henry the 8th act used to subvert parliament. And laws passed that will eventually lead to conservatives in power in perpetuity. All under the guise of 'protecting Brexit.

These laws are called 'pro Brexit' laws.

"Still brick ..... It's because the foreigners here have stashed their wealth, brought houses"

Pro Brexit laws enacted (a kind of state of emergency)

Which leads to

'Repatriation' of wealth act 2021

"Still brick.... It's because 'foreigners' born here have brought houses and businesses and are forcing us to pay rent and not letting us work in their businesses... they often brought these houses through trickery, not hard work"

'Repatriation' of wealth act 2023

Still brick? Well it doesn't matter because you have no power... are you pro Brexit or against"

Even after the Great Depression, fascism never really got a hold in Britain. The NF/BNP/EDL are figures of mockery, not threats. The right in Britain tend to be libertarians, not fascists.

LooK to the past to see the future. But don't expect a clone.

Not saying that the above will happen... But it's more likely then your version of Brexit. And I actually like your version of Brexit.

But this is kind of the main point. Or even the only point.

Let us vote on a vision of what we will try to make Brexit mean. Not this 'catch All' Brexit flimflam that we have now, where nobody knows what the fudge the plan is.

Even after the Great Depression, fascism never really got a hold in Britain. The NF/BNP/EDL are figures of mockery, not threats. The right in Britain tend to be libertarians, not fascists.

Just the usual fear tactics of the far left, make out everyone is or will become a racist and then get what you want.

Hashtag project fear.

Let us vote on a vision of what we will try to make Brexit mean. Not this 'catch All' Brexit flimflam that we have now, where nobody knows what the fudge the plan is.

That will be the 2022 election. Singapore or the 1970s, or hopefully something much better than both those options. The present is just about simple secession

Not sure, does not really concern me.

To rule by fear is not to rule.

The only way we are ruled is by fear... to suggest anything else is nice in my book.

You commit a crime You go prison.
You don't pay taxes, you get fined. Or prison
Don't pay your morgage... lose your house.

Etc etc

The only way we are ruled is by fear... to suggest anything else is nice in my book.

You commit a crime You go prison.
You don't pay taxes, you get fined. Or prison
Don't pay your morgage... lose your house.

Etc etc

At leat your honest about being dishonest.

At leat your honest about being dishonest.

Dude I'm not being dishonest. I'm against Brexit because I truly believe that it will be bad for the country. And there is quite a lot of evidence that points to that viewpoint being correct.

However if I thought it would be good for the country and there was evidence to back that thought up. I would be a committed Brexiter.

Even if we were committed to gutterboys vision of Brexit, then I would say... You know what the risk are large but we have a vision that is revolutionary and it's worth taking that risk for the chance of that utopian future.

But I will say this

If we end up leaving I would love it to be success for all of the country, I would be happier than you are when covered in custard. I just can't see it though.

Back