• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

My new MP is a complete dingdong too: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-south-yorkshire-41724540
https://order-order.com/people/jared-omara/
https://theharlequinpub.wordpress.com/2017/07/11/an-open-letter-to-jared-omara/

I know this guy personally and he's a really nasty piece of work - homophobic, misogynist and violent tendencies. The Labour 2017 intake (in their quest for loyalists over Blairites) has brought in some bad people that weren't properly vetted

He looks a bit weird; like an over-grown 5 year old. On that basis, Labour should bin him imo.

Which means the intention of sending the letter was...
I know people are trying to make this McCarthy esque.
I genuinely don't think it is. It's more like just crap judgement. I suspect he is trying to gain an understanding of issues and teaching to either a) find the best lines for political advancement or b) work with select lecturers and other academics for research purposes.

He deserves a grilling on it. And I'm surprised his press office have not already jumped on it. That does put some doubt in my mind.

Which means the intention of sending the letter was...

To see if the lecturers would lie.

My sister sends her children to a state school (she married poor so it is her own fault) but at her childrens school and they are under 10 they were told by teachers that leaving the EU would result in a world war. To say that to young children should be a sacking offence but of course it is also to be expected from the far left profession that has become teaching.

Teachers are worse then those tossers at the inland revenue or estate agents, they have to be my most hated group in this country.

To see if the lecturers would lie.

My sister sends her children to a state school (she married poor so it is her own fault) but at her childrens school and they are under 10 they were told by teachers that leaving the EU would result in a world war. To say that to young children should be a sacking offence but of course it is also to be expected from the far left profession that has become teaching.

Teachers are worse then those tossers at the inland revenue or estate agents, they have to be my most hated group in this country.

I doubt it was put in quite the terms quoted, however look at the record pre EU and the record post EU, it would seem to support their position.

I doubt it was put in quite the terms quoted, however look at the record pre EU and the record post EU, it would seem to support their position.

Voting for Brexit will not cause a world war, one country is deciding to leave a trading block that does not work for them.

If the is a world war coming it would come because the is a nutter in North Korea and another one in America. Brexit is purely one country wishing to leave a union that they have been a member of for years paying in a lot of money and now that country wishes to go its own way after giving a two year notice period of leaving.

Spain now has issues with one area believing they are paying to much into central government and wanting independence Italy also has a movement starting. None of these movements are violent in origin like say the IRA. Brexit no matter how much people may try and paint it as extreme is a peaceful beautiful idea of full Independence where a control wants full control of its law and trading strategy.

As for my sisters childrens school, it was told to the children that it would set of a war with Europe if we tried to leave. The teachers decided to tell impressionable young children that if a country decided to leave what was a trading union but now a political union that we or them would start a war where people were killed.

For the interests of complete clarity that school was Buckingham Park school, Buckingham road, shoreham by sea.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/wor...ountry-has-ever-done-apart-from-a3667016.html

Former Mayor of major city who happened to be a billionaire, does not understand democracy or the reasons why people voted in the way they did. Why I like Corbyn because of his lack of silver spoon in his mouth. Maybe the is a case to be made that people so far removed from the people should not be allowed to be elected to high office, or at the least not be able to own companies while they do. Something that also troubles me deeply about Trump.

Loving how Europe is going, if anyone is actually watching the way anti EU parties are making large gains all across Europe. Yes the Brits are stupid racist thugs for voting for it and the EU will try to hurt us, which is why we should be doing trade deals already with the rest of the world.

I know that some will say we can not do trade deals already with the rest of the world because it is against EU law, but the Germans and the French have broken rules on giving state aid to their energy sectors so we should not care about breaking a few laws in a club we are living, the ones staying dont mind breaking the rules.

Britain is the first to want to leave, but we will not be the last, despite project fear, still ongoing. The links of project fear that go to the media in so many different parts of the world that want to control us and turn us into a dictatorship the British people voted out and stood up to the fear.

The Eu need to focus on Russia because and although i do not care less, Putin before he dies and over the next 10 years will set things up to take back major parts of eastern europe, it is his lifes work and Ukraine was the beginning. People slagged of Sarah Palin when she said before Crimea was annexed that it was going to happen, said she was a right wing nutter, mainly because the left can not accept anyone on the right actually showing a bit of foresight.

Russia will get back the Czech Republic in the next 15 years and is already making moves on parts of Latvia, the Latvian friends I have all want to be part of the Soviet union as they are on the Russian side of the country. The EU is pre occupied with hurting the UK for showing its democratic right to leave and is missing the bigger picture and it is why their corrupt club will fail.

20 years time we will be proven right and we the ones who voted for democracy will have had to stand up to so much pressure, propaganda, lies and threats that people at that time will not believe it. But if I am still alive in that time I will not accept their apologies but turn and walk out of the room of the common enemy. I have already done it in my life, people that voted remain I have made in small ways a deliberate effort to negatively effect their lifes.

While I respect everyones right to vote the way they want, the remain side have allowed such bullying and imitation to go on that I believe it is everyone's duty to strike back in non violent ways to destroy them and having they care about, the same as they are doing with their project fear. It is a cold war of fear and democracy has to win.

Michael Bloomberg, the billionaire media mogul and former mayor of New York, has said Brexit is the “single stupidest thing any country has ever done” apart from the election of Donald Trump as US president.

Bloomberg argued that “it is really hard to understand why a country that was doing so well wanted to ruin it”

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...dest-thing-any-country-has-done-besides-trump

Got to say, the guys right.

Who cares what the billionaire globalist has to say. What does he know about the real problems in the UK? What gives him the right to make such a sweeping judgement.

Yes in 10 or 15 years time everyone like Bloomberg with a negative opinion can make their view known if it all goes t!ts up for the UK......until then respect the referendum result

Who cares what the billionaire globalist has to say. What does he know about the real problems in the UK? What gives him the right to make such a sweeping judgement.

Yes in 10 or 15 years time everyone like Bloomberg with a negative opinion can make their view known if it all goes t!ts up for the UK......until then respect the referendum result

In my eyes its good thing that the captains of neo-liberalism are scared of it. Just like the cardinals and princes were scared by The 95 Theses

Michael Bloomberg, the billionaire media mogul and former mayor of New York, has said Brexit is the “single stupidest thing any country has ever done” apart from the election of Donald Trump as US president.

Bloomberg argued that “it is really hard to understand why a country that was doing so well wanted to ruin it”

https://www.theguardian.com/politic...dest-thing-any-country-has-done-besides-trump

Got to say, the guys right.

Do you really think things were going so well? Humanity being crushed out of everyone by the engines of profit and greed?

I'd say as the owner of one of the largest business news and analysis companies in the world, and ex-NYC Mayor, he's probably got a fair handle on the economics of Brexit, wouldn't you?

Granted he doesn't have the perspective of someone who's wages have been frozen because Polish people have been providing cheaper labour. But if the UK economy suffers because of Brexit it won't be the Bloombergs that take the hit. It will be the working classes that suffer most with less money spent on government services, and less jobs. Immigration has helped industry and the economy. Brexit on the other hand...it's impossible to make an economic case for it... How will the UK come out of it with a better trading setup than now? That is why Bloomberg is correct.

p.s. what are the real problems in the UK would you say?

Last edited:
Reactions: DTA
Do you really think things were going so well? Humanity being crushed out of everyone by the engines of profit and greed?

What has Brexit to do with Humanity? The EU puts a lot of emphasis on workers rights - working time directive for example - and ensuring we are not poluting our people - emissions laws. Its also a Union built on peace - uniting previously waring countries and what better way to ensure it stays peaceful and cooperative than creating seamless trade relationships? I'd say all of those things are 'humanist' more so than a 'we'll go it alone' laterz jonny foreigner approach.

Until we reach utopia I guess banks and financial services are here to stay. Every one of us, every working person, has a pension for starters. Pensions invest, and investors need financial news etc. Our societies are built around money. Its a terrific and simple way to measure things. Profit and greed are here to stay, unless you're launching the revolution? Let me know I may join you...

Last edited:
What has Brexit to do with Humanity? The EU puts a lot of emphasis on workers rights - working time directive for example - and ensuring we are not poluting our people - emissions laws. Its also a Union built on peace - uniting previously waring countries and what better way to ensure it stays peaceful and cooperative than creating seamless trade relationships? I'd say all of those things are 'humanist' more so than a 'we'll go it alone' laterz jonny foreigner approach.

Until we reach utopia I guess banks and financial services are here to stay. Every one of us, every working person, has a pension for starters. Pensions invest, and investors need financial news etc. Our societies are built around money. Its a terrific and simple way to measure things. Profit and greed are here to stay, unless you're launching the revolution? Let me know I may join you...

EU state aid and competition laws prevent a managed economy, which would work for the people instead of the banks

Freedom of movement undercuts wages, imports the sweatshop and prevents investment in skills

The EU basically enshrines neo-liberalism, which serves the economy over society

Banks and financial services are diametrically opposed to an industrial strategy. They pointlessly move money round in circles, creaming off a bit every time, and benefit from and hence crave instability and risk. Throw them all under the bus and we'll all be happier (well, the 99% anyway)

p.s. what are the real problems in the UK would you say?

For me:
- Overpopulation
- Not self-sufficient in food or renewable energy
- Too much time working doing pointless jobs as opiates, instead of reaching our potential as humans
- Private sector ownership of amenities and transport, and public sector management of health
- An economy based on finance and the south-east, rather than industrial and spread across the county

For me:
- Overpopulation
- Not self-sufficient in food or renewable energy
- Too much time working doing pointless jobs as opiates, instead of reaching our potential as humans
- Private sector ownership of amenities and transport, and public sector management of health
- An economy based on finance and the south-east, rather than industrial and spread across the county
I agree with most of these and that Brexit might just create the extreme downfall that rattles the cage - but sadly I think it will just be a Toryfication

Back