• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

How can it be the fault of a concept? Concepts do not have agency. Blame can only be apportioned to people - one side was attempting to fulfil the will of the people, the other used every parliamentary loophole (and made some up) to do the precise opposite of what the people wanted. When offered the chance to ask the people again, they blocked again.

According to you logic it would follow that Communism, Facism hell even Nazism were a failure because of the people in charge? :rolleyes:

Why not just have:

1. Leave
  2. Remain and send our letter to the EU revoking Article 50 on white paper
  3. Remain and send our letter to the EU revoking Article 50 on yellow paper
  4. Remain and send our letter to the EU revoking Article 50 on blue paper
  5. Remain and send our letter to the EU revoking Article 50 on green paper
  6. Remain and send our letter to the EU revoking Article 50 on red paper

One of your better ideas..!

According to you logic it would follow that Communism, Facism hell even Nazism were a failure because of the people in charge? :rolleyes:
None of those theories can ever work, but they can't take blame - blame is for those trying to implement them.

The guy opposing Brexit AKA championing Venezuela and is a huge Anti Semite.

Lovely place we live either way is it not.

Even Steve Bray was nicked today and came out with a racist retort

You been on the sauce again? A close friend of mine had dinner with Hugo Chavez. I'm not right or left wing. I believe in ideals that both sides traditionally believe in. But I would have loved to have met Chavez, will forever be jealous of my pal. Venezuela under Chavez was a movement. Now its a tin pot state. Chavez deserves blame too. His ideals didn't deliver. Nationalisation of the oil industry was a particular fuk up. Dont know who steve bray is. Or what your point was :)

You been on the sauce again? A close friend of mine had dinner with Hugo Chavez. I'm not right or left wing. I believe in ideals that both sides traditionally believe in. But I would have loved to have met Chavez, will forever be jealous of my pal. Venezuela under Chavez was a movement. Now its a tin pot state. Chavez deserves blame too. His ideals didn't deliver. Nationalisation of the oil industry was a particular fuk up. Dont know who steve bray is. Or what your point was :)

On the sauce? Pretty offensive that.

I would be more upset on Corbyns support of Maduro which is blinded by his own ideology

And he is a massive Anti Semite

Two facts, sober facts for your overly judgement jury

Is there an argument to say balance isn’t possible* so it’s all in or all out, revoke or no deal?

*Based on May's deal being considered a bad deal by both sides.
A bad deal for both sides would just end up like the partition of Ireland in 1921 - it would bottle up far worse problems for decades to come. You've either got to go for full independence or full subjugation

A bad deal for both sides would just end up like the partition of Ireland in 1921 - it would bottle up far worse problems for decades to come. You've either got to go for full independence or full subjugation

I think that horse has already bolted, the country is split beyond reconciliation already.

On the sauce? Pretty offensive that.

I would be more upset on Corbyns support of Maduro which is blinded by his own ideology

And he is a massive Anti Semite

Two facts, sober facts for your overly judgement jury
You deserve a pint [emoji481] yes I agree. Supporting Maduro and jew hating are pretty radical things for any politician

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

You're wrong. That opinion makes you very, very left wing

There is another option, fully embrace and be a leading voice, help guide Europe and spread peace and prosperity from sea to shining sea, be the torch of morality in the darkness of nationalism.

I didn't share my right wing opinions. Are they mutually exclusive?
Doesn't really matter. The rule of Chavez was one of the greatest travesties in the history of mankind.

I'm equally happy dismissing any opinion promoting someone equivalently extreme from the other end of the spectrum

Doesn't really matter. The rule of Chavez was one of the greatest travesties in the history of mankind.

I'm equally happy dismissing any opinion promoting someone equivalently extreme from the other end of the spectrum

Rather than dismiss anyone, how about outline why Chevez was "one of the greatest travesties in the history of mankind."

Back