• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

Oh boy, he seriously stunk the King Power out!

wouldn’t be the first player to have an absolute nightmare of a debut though and go on to be good. Évra for one off the top of my head.

Last edited:
Are we committed to buying him or is there any way out? I know he's new, but I'm sure we have some U21s who could do better than that.

He did, but he had nothing to play with, porro and Tanganga behind and kane inside him.
Difficult to blame any of those tbh, more a formation /tactics issue in my opinion.

No I agree, just find the whataboutery odd when the player mentioned was also total fudging brick today.

Everyone was crap, I don't know why Conte played Porro today tbh, especially with Tanganga coming in at RCB also.

No I agree, just find the whataboutery odd when the player mentioned was also total fudging brick today.

Everyone was crap, I don't know why Conte played Porro today tbh, especially with Tanganga coming in at RCB also.
I think because he wanted to start Royal away in Milan and it might’ve been too much to start him in every match. In hindsight he would have been better running Royal in to the ground.

Seems we have signed another player who doesn’t fit the system. He seems to be the type of player who would look class in a possession based, attacking, ball dominating team.

Nice way by Conte to kill any confidence Porro had to start him and partner him with Tanganga. It will take a couple of games to adapt to the tempo of the PL that is why you easy players in, especially when you have the best defender out and a shaky back line behind him. Would have been perfect to throw him in tin the 55 min today.

I think because he wanted to start Royal away in Milan and it might’ve been too much to start him in every match. In hindsight he would have been better running Royal in to the ground.

That would be a valid argument and it’s logical but you can bet your kids and the house on PEH, Dier, Kane, Son and Kulu all starting on Tuesday.

It was a fudging brainless decision to start the lad in those circumstances today.

Those players weren’t the reason he was bad
He was on roller skates and taught a lesson about the speed on the league
He will learn

Yeah, you look early on, he gets done just by being naive and having his body really badly positioned. He should have jockeyed but Maddison’s just done him and caught him out.

The Barnes disallowed one is just really poor discipline. He just let him go.

Neither had anything to do with Dier or Tanganga. Incidentally, I didn’t think Tanganga was anywhere near as bad as the other two next to him today. That’s a low bar admittedly.

Yeah, you look early on, he gets done just by being naive and having his body really badly positioned. He should have jockeyed but Maddison’s just done him and caught him out.

The Barnes disallowed one is just really poor discipline. He just let him go.

Neither had anything to do with Dier or Tanganga. Incidentally, I didn’t think Tanganga was anywhere near as bad as the other two next to him today. That’s a low bar admittedly.
He wasn’t as bad
He was better than them
I thought it was Barnes who did him early on not Maddison

He wasn’t as bad
He was better than them
I thought it was Barnes who did him early on not Maddison

You could be right. My bad. Either way, it was real schoolboy defending. I’d never really seen Porro play but everything I’d heard suggested he isn’t good defensively but is good going forward. It really looked that way today. He didn’t even have the basics. Early days but he looks like he’ll cough up chances to me.

Back