• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

you judge me too quickly again. search my posts - not all are negatives. only those you see and remember.

Levy has admitted that the top clubs are blowing us out of the water and in effect saying that te Enic model can't compete with them/ It follow that it will be hard to win anything if this continues. But yay, we have a sustainable business model.

And the alternative is to be owned by a nstion state. Which is fine if one buys us. If not what would your solution be?

And the alternative is to be owned by a nstion state. Which is fine if one buys us. If not what would your solution be?

if its not illegal i am cool with it, that's the rule in the epl, accepted by the UK government.
if levy had sold out to boehly's consortia and chelsea got a nation state would have been a great outcome for me.

For me personally i think he should. Porro for the teams that are more defensive. Emerson start against the ones that have more possession. Maybe too soon though.

Harvey Barnes on their left is one of their main threats. Royal would be better suited to deal with that threats.

apologies if i riled you up. i just think that people need to see that there is a possibility that enic is using the club to bankroll and accumulate non footballing assets MORE than success on the pitch. I get that its all a gamble and i want Enic to take more risks. Perhaps postpone cinemas to get a quality CB this season - with Conte and while it still possible to get Champions League placings.
FFS what have they used the club to bankroll? A stadium that the team plays in, a state of the art training ground for the team to use, and a number of relatively small investments that generate income for the club e.g. the club shop or improve the community that they are part of e.g. the Academy of Excellence. Personally I want to see them continue to invest in the area that they are part of, help improve the area, the lives of those that live there and the opportunities they have.

Where's this chain of cinemas they have built that they should have postponed? Or other big investments that have stopped us getting a CB? Ah yeah, just a figment of your imagination.

You're right, doesn't belong in here.

Emerson deserves to keep his place after his performance against City but hopefully we're comfortably ahead and can give Porro a run out at some stage in the game.

I could see Porro ger a start today what with Milan coming on Tuesday
Remember Romero is suspended today...so that might make a difference to who is selected.

Sanchez....Porro
Sanchez ...Royal

Or Dier might move to RCB with Lenglet and Davies at CCB and LCB.

I think Royal might keep his place based on being sure of his job. While Porro would have to play with someone who isn't regularly playing as well..could be risky.

Can see arguments for and against starting Porro today, both well presented above.

Think Conte's tendencies towards a bit of caution and less rotation would point towards Porro not starting, but wouldn't be surprised if he gets the nod.

Hmm, Porro has been out of position repeatedly in the first half and has missed a few interceptions and tackles, very poor SO FAR but of course it is just one half of his first game, so plenty of time for him to step up and show us what he is capable of.
One good cutback to Kulu.

Hmm, Porro has been out of position repeatedly in the first half and has missed a few interceptions and tackles, very poor SO FAR but of course it is just one half of his first game, so plenty of time for him to step up and show us what he is capable of.
One good cutback to Kulu.
Only need half a game to be written off on here.

if its not illegal i am cool with it, that's the rule in the epl, accepted by the UK government.
if levy had sold out to boehly's consortia and chelsea got a nation state would have been a great outcome for me.

Ok. You still need one to buy us. If none will what then?

What a disaster for porro.

Guess he's learnt a lot about Tanganga, Davies and Dier!

Sent from my SM-T865 using Fapatalk

Don't want to pile on the bloke.

But why can't we sign someone who just looks fudging good from the start? why does it always feel like it's going to be 6-12 months before we get the player we paid for.

Hopefully not going to be the case for Porro, first game jitters, no real help from the right hand side in general... but FFS.

Back