• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

Worked really hard but had a few really poor moment s as well, two almost total miskicks, one of which nearly led to a goal when we were well on top.
He plays with quite a lot of risk and does make mistakes. I do think a lot of that risk taking is overall good, but perhaps some moments where a bit less risk would be preferable.

Probably what Ange wants at this time at least. Play with and accept that risk.

He plays with quite a lot of risk and does make mistakes. I do think a lot of that risk taking is overall good, but perhaps some moments where a bit less risk would be preferable.

Probably what Ange wants at this time at least. Play with and accept that risk.

What I like about him is that the mistakes don't appear to phase him, he just keeps trying to do what he should be doing.
We all fudge up, it's how you deal with it that is important.

Thought he played well, puts a shift in, overheard some bloke on the walk home say he was as much a liability as Romero... which I found odd.

Had a decent left footed effort too at one point. He really can strike a good ball. I think he'll chip in with a few more goals this season

I love Porro and his improvements have been noticeable. He does still need to improve defending in his own box though, still seems slightly weaker in the tackle and often gets caught miss timing either attacking the ball and gets caught out or under the ball. But that hopefully will come

It's interesting but with the other players getting kudos (Vicario, VDV, Maddison, Son, etc.), he's quietly proving to be a very good player

He really is, especially given those that had doubted his ability to defend, one of which was myself. I’m pleased to have been proven wrong. He’s right up there for most tackles by any player this season. I fully expect him to score soon too. He can hit a good shot and is due one.

Back