• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pedro Porro

Was our best attacking outlet

He provides the width out wide that Kulusevski could provide. I think that needs to be seen as how we are set up. Kulusevski cutting in and Pedro Porro overlapping to provide the crosses. They are a good pairing and help each other both defensively and in attack.

Pedro Porro has a big engine on him too, so much stamina that he just keeps going and going up and down the sideline. I think that too is often overlooked how the rest of the team re running out of energy whilst Pedro Porro could have another match afterwards and keep going such is his level of stamina.

He has been one of our successes throughout this season and proved to have been a great acquisition. I do think he will score soon, he has a decent effort v West Ham and as I said before, he’s capable of getting a few goals.

What a performance, today and against West Ham.

I must admit, I didn't know he had it in him. His passion and quality on the ball is a huge asset.

Reactions: jrh
Hes so much better defensively this season, its quite remarkable. Last season I really didn't feel like he could defend, he constantly made positional errors and was too easily beaten, but this season he has looked like absolute dynamite. He's rarely caught out of position, and his tackling back and harrying when he is beat is A1. Thats not even mentioning his forward play which hasn't dropped in quality to compensate for better defensive work.

Hes so much better defensively this season, its quite remarkable. Last season I really didn't feel like he could defend, he constantly made positional errors and was too easily beaten, but this season he has looked like absolute dynamite. He's rarely caught out of position, and his tackling back and harrying when he is beat is A1. Thats not even mentioning his forward play which hasn't dropped in quality to compensate for better defensive work.
Agreed, I was seriously worried in the summer that this was Conte’s last £50m fudge you to us. How wrong was that view though, he’s been excellent, love him.

What a player, he looks like he is really enjoying what he does.

So beyond the he's quietly becoming a very good player and one of the one the system really depends on.

He's got a bit of Son about him (likeable guy, everyone seems to enjoy his company), he also seems to have completely bought into Spurs, bit of Lamela vibes (without the violence).

The interaction with Ange for the assist was fun to see ...

Back