• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Dybala

Hilarious how Jansen is being offered as an example of depth.

Llorente only played because we had so many injuries at AM. If we had that pool of players fit Son would have covered and Llorente get splinters.

And Wanyama, 13 appearances last season totally 509 miinutes.

Pretty sure we can lose these guys without even noticing.

Deadline day appears to be getting to some people...

It's really getting to me. I know I shouldn't get sucked in because it's all hype and usually leads to disappointment but I'm sitting at my desk wishing I was home listening to Jim f**king White and someone like Hayley McQueen. Instead I'm stuck at my desk trying to look like I'm doing something and just frantically hitting refresh on the bbc site and here. I should know better but I don't and I won't ever.

Not particularly bothered this has fallen through given that I didn't really think it would happen in the first place nor Coutinho. If we get in Sessegnon, Lo celso with Ndombele in the bag and Eriksen still on the books then it's been a fabulous transfer window. Well done Poch and Levy really looking forward to the start of the season.

It's really getting to me. I know I shouldn't get sucked in because it's all hype and usually leads to disappointment but I'm sitting at my desk wishing I was home listening to Jim f**king White and someone like Hayley McQueen. Instead I'm stuck at my desk trying to look like I'm doing something and just frantically hitting refresh on the bbc site and here. I should know better but I don't and I won't ever.
Haha it's like I am reading a narrative on my day!

I enjoy the pantomime, but Im not getting hyped up on it all.

Im looking forward to this evening, itll all be done and we can see where everyone stands.

Im glad it SLAMS SHUT at 5, means I wont be sat here at midnight discussing it!

Even those who said it was still possible are saying it's dead in the water now.

Move along people, nothing to see here.

We make £150m profit now
Before player trading
We made £130m last year
We have money
And if it’s cash being spent it doesn’t affect FFP

Not what I’m saying.

We would be starting -70 for next summers window.

FFP is yearly as I understand it - you can’t say we spend nothing this year can we have double next.

It’s how PSG got around signing Mbappe and Neymar in the same window.

Loan to buy for one.

Not sure its the best example, extreme values for buys at a club that doesnt have the turnover to match...

I cant help thinking if we have the cash we have the cash, simple. But, as I said, I dont claim to know FFP well enough to argue with any certainty.

Not what I’m saying.

We would be starting -70 for next summers window.

FFP is yearly as I understand it - you can’t say we spend nothing this year can we have double next.
You can if you spending money already in your bank

FFP is all about not spending money you don’t have

You can if you spending money already in your bank

FFP is all about not spending money you don’t have

But your assuming we make the same again this year - of course I’m assuming we don’t.

Also I read it differently

Clubs can spend up to 5m euros (£3.9m) more than they earn per assessment period, although, under this monitoring period, total losses of 45m euros (£35m) were permitted as long as clubs had owners who could cover such amounts

Per assessment period sounds like you can’t roll money over?

We genuinely would have had a chance at the title if this had have gone through.
Weird that so so many of you are shrugging your shoulders.
He would be the best attacking player in the Premier League.
If ever there was a time to throw 20m at his old agent to make the image right go away this was it.

We genuinely would have had a chance at the title if this had have gone through.
Weird that so so many of you are shrugging your shoulders.
He would be the best attacking player in the Premier League.
If ever there was a time to throw 20m at his old agent to make the image right go away this was it.

What are we supposed to do? Lose our brick and have a tantrum in the internet?

Back