• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho

Re: Official - Paulinho

article-2531387-1A5580EA00000578-909_634x473.jpg

The silence from Hughes after his boy Adam clinically took Paulinho out of the game was deafening.

Last edited:

This for me comes down to the fact that as a club, despite recent showings from AVB (vs. Jiggins and then Ashton) and at times Levy, we are still too full of pussies! Sorry!

Remember the way Modric watched and barely made a fuss about Balotelli's stamp on Parker?
Has anybody retaliated on Lescott yet for his face-smash on Kaboul?
After Paulinho had to go off, who WHO in the team tried to give Adam a taste of his own medicone, even just a little??

That fat-boy Adam, even at the Emirates, would probably have had a sly smack from Wheelchair or Flamini. But us? Nah.
From not making a bit of a moan at Stoke in Dec 2011, to not making much of Balotelli after the event to 'thinking about making a complaint to the FA' over Adam.
In Sunday League you would stick up for your teammates, and at least shout back so that the other side would know you weren't taking anything lying down.

Chicken badge; chicken club.

Rant over!

This for me comes down to the fact that as a club, despite recent showings from AVB (vs. Jiggins and then Ashton) and at times Levy, we are still too full of pussies! Sorry!

Remember the way Modric watched and barely made a fuss about Balotelli's stamp on Parker?
After Paulinho had to go off, who WHO in the team tried to give Adam a taste of his own medicone, even just a little??

That fat-boy Adam, even at the Emirates, would probably have had a sly smack from Wheelchair or Flamini. But us? Nah.
From not making a bit of a moan at Stoke in Dec 2011, to not making much of Balotelli after the event to 'thinking about making a complaint to the FA' over Adam.
In Sunday League you would stick up for your teammates, and at least shout back so that the other side would know you weren't taking anything lying down.

Rant over!

I seem to remember Redknapp having a go at Clattenburg in the media after we played United at OT and lost 2-0, some typical pro United decisions which went against us. And the FA asked him "to explain his comments" and threatened to fine him, he vowed to speak never, ever to the media after the game if he was fined. Also remember him having a go at Foy after the Stoke robbery. I do agree though, we are too soft as a club. Jol was measured and dignified after the Pedro Mendes goal wasn't given, refreshing in a sense, but could you imagine what Fergie or Wenger's response what have been? They are calculated in everything they say, they hope that be criticising the officials they will get more decisions in the future.

I'd like to think Sandro would have gave Adam a dig if he had been on the pitch, you don't want him to get sent off but play it as close to the bone as possible without getting a red card and bury the ****.

I'll take it one step further, look at Arsenal and how much their players dislike Spurs, name one Spurs player that hates them? Dawson I would hazard a guess doesn't like them, but you can tell how much they want to put us in our place. VDV was the only player that I got a sense that genuinely disliked them as much as I do.

Last edited:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2531704/Sandro-posts-Instagram-picture-Charlie-Adam-beast-watching-you.html?ico=sport^mostread

A bit tongue in cheek from Sandro I think, but he's echoing the fans. Adam has a history with Bale and to put a dent in one of Sandro's compatriots wasn't wise

Adam's modus operandi is very simple - to stamp hard at the standing/pivoting leg of the runner. 99% of the time it will look like an accident. 50% of the time it will lead to serious injury as more than the full force of the players bodyweight is focused on that one point which also happens to be the weakest point of the body.

I'll take it one step further, look at Arsenal and how much their players dislike Spurs, name one Spurs player that hates them? Dawson I would hazard a guess doesn't like them, but you can tell how much they want to put us in our place. VDV was the only player that I got a sense that genuinely disliked them as much as I do.

So true this. Annoys me and yes I absolutely loved VdV because he seemed to get it. Properly understood what it meant to us. He had lazy games sure but in the NLD? Naaa never

Rant over!

Grrrr. Yes I do indeed.

Annoyed the **** out of me.

Rant over!

Agreed…who was it earlier in the season at home that Azza went and basically took out as a retaliation?

It was near the right hand corner flag. I'm 99% sure that it was against Villa, and pretty sure it was Delph. The game was getting scrappy towards the end with a few niggly fouls and that's when Lennon stepped up.

Definitely against Villa; this was the accompanying comment written, on here, by Ginola99 in the OMT.

'Love it from Lennon, show that we stick up for our team mates and are no soft touch..'

No mention of which player was the Villa player in question though, so I'm not sure if I was right about it being Delph.

Back