• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho

Re: Official - Paulinho

The only good thing about signing Adam would be that he wouldn't have the chance to injure any of our players plus we could've utilised his "talent" as a super-sub against ARSEnal to cripple their season :twisted:

Failing that, just let Sandro use him as a sparring partner for his Brazilian jiu jitsu!

[video=youtube;rfEb-I_QSFA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfEb-I_QSFA[/video]

What a legend!!

I dislike Charlie Adam.

One of the highlights of 2013 for me was being at the Britannia Stadium when he got that 2nd yellow card.

Although I ahve to admit when Adeabyor scored the winner later on I did go a touch mental :)

Now that was a top day out

Charlie Adam ‏@Charlie26Adam 12m

Just for the record and to the people tweeting me abuse saying so, I don't and never have had anything against @SpursOfficial... And I would never intend to injure a fellow professional

Just for the record and to the people tweeting me abuse saying so, I don't and never have had anything against @SpursOfficial... And I would never intend to injure a fellow professional

pinocchio-o.gif

Grade A c***. I just sent him a tasty tweet. His actions on the pitch imply otherwise.

Great all the media saying 4 weeks....damaged ankle ligaments but no need for an operation.

Wont see him again till February then I guess.

Thanks Charlie....waste of spunk

[video]https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/7F275CD1E21029401389111398400_1fa40c54600.4.6.1482 9581385067509757_Sptq.kH2RCvIIW4NDc6YXtKba2INw68Gf fguKLyIEKHR1doE2UcOsiKZk6r9NVkm.mp4?versionId=mP09 EHjXiWcahEVMATnmygUaTmQkGlc9[/video]

Dirty Scumbag

I hope that someone breaks Adam's leg and ends his career, and I don't care how bad a person that makes me. Can't stand the c**t, all he does is try to kick and hurt players who have more ability than him. We all saw it before with Bale. Just a dirty scumbag.

Considering the bad press that divers get, players like Adam go around doing much worse and nothing gets said.

I'm not saying he meant to hurt paulinho, but if u watch that clip he goes in very hard and then almost kicks out in the tackle if u follow me.

To me that's a red card it's lucky not to be a broken ankle

I dont think its Adams fault, he is a championship level player in the premiership. The pace is too fast and the players are too skillful for his abilities. Play against lesser players and they will always injure as they dont know how to tackle properly.

The thing that annoyed me was the way Adam ran past and patted Paulinho on the head as he was making his way off the pitch. Classless

Sky News reporting Spurs considering an "official complaint" about Adam's tackle.

What is an "official complaint"?

I haven't been paulinho's biggest fan by any means, but losing for four weeks is definitely not good news. He was playing his best game for us when he got injured, and that coud have given him some much needed confidence. We also have more than enough injuries as it is.

As for Adam, that man shouldn't be allowed anywhere near Spurs-players. He always goes out on the pitch with the intention to hurt our players. Seriously, he should given a restraining order or something. What he gets up again and again when playing against us simply shouldn't be tolerated.

I think we should get Tom Carroll back now. A midfield centre of Dembele, Holtby, Carroll and Sandro can do for us, we can rotate to keep up the high tempo we need to play and still have good options out wide.

To be honest we almost have too many options. The squad is unbalanced to play 442, we need another striker and we need to let a wide player or two go. I think Harry Kane could do well for us though, he's got the brain and awareness to play one touch around the box. We still need one more though.

Back