• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho -José Paulo Bezerra Maciel Júnior

lol you don't rate him?

i do think that from what limited performances i have seen of him he looks a very tidy and VERY good player,...and significantly raises the level of our squad

but yaya toure is a confirmed world class player who wouldnt look out of place at barca, who looked dominant at barca, the best all round midfielder in a a premiership winning team, who then came second, able to play at least 3 positions at a high level, physically imposing and superior...and athletically and technically gifted

we would get laughed out of the building if we were to get someone on Yaya's level

its more to do with how much i rate toure than me not rating paulinho

i do think that from what limited performances i have seen of him he looks a very tidy and VERY good player,...and significantly raises the level of our squad

but yaya toure is a confirmed world class player who wouldnt look out of place at barca, who looked dominant at barca, the best all round midfielder in a a premiership winning team, who then came second, able to play at least 3 positions at a high level, physically imposing and superior...and athletically and technically gifted

we would get laughed out of the building if we were to get someone on Yaya's level

Don't talk about Barca, it ruins your point ;)

I agree though - I don't think anyone does what Yaya does anywhere near as well as him on a good day.

I reckon this transfer will see Livermore, Parker and Hudd gone in some way shape or form.

Caroll will replace Huddlestone, Holtby will replace Parker and hopefully Luongo will be in Livermores place.

Luongo will get a season loan to a Championship side, imv

Don't talk about Barca, it ruins your point ;)

I agree though - I don't think anyone does what Yaya does anywhere near as well as him on a good day.

Mousa will make him his bitch next time they meet. I think Dembele has no idea how good he could actually be.

I hope and think Paulinho (if we sign him) is more disciplined defensively than Yaya Toure.

FFS guys - is Paulinho the flywheel, the steering wheel or the wheel?

They are all massively different parts of a car, but that post from his agent was mixing them all up. I need to know, did we sign an energetic box to box flywheel, or a master craftsman steering the team direction, or the most essential part of any car, the wheel?

BN2LNpxCYAAneYY.jpg

for all intent and purposes i think a combative and dynamic midfield three of sandro, dembele and paulinho...or any of those two and siggy would be a great way for us to play

First Edu and now Denilson.. ex-Arsenal players on Spurs and paulinho:

Denilson: "Tottenham are among best in Premier League. It is the team that has grown in recent years because it has been investing enough. It’s great rival Arsenal in London. I’m sure that with the arrival of Paulinho, the team will grow even more and will fight for the title.”

FFS guys - is Paulinho the flywheel, the steering wheel or the wheel?

They are all massively different parts of a car, but that post from his agent was mixing them all up. I need to know, did we sign an energetic box to box flywheel, or a master craftsman steering the team direction, or the most essential part of any car, the wheel?

My car has five indispensible wheels.

Quality options for both personnel and formations is a wonderful thing to have as well.

I get the feeling we are going to be incredibly hard to score against next season.
Add some new quality up front to that and we really are in business.
H'mm, we'll see, but if so it'll be the first time in decades.

"I can't give you any details at this moment, it's impossible," he told Gazeta Esportiva when quizzed about his future.

"I will still talk with Corinthians and with my agent before making a decision. When I decide, I'll tell everyone.

"I will only talk about this from tomorrow (Monday)."

"I can't give you any details at this moment, it's impossible," he told Gazeta Esportiva when quizzed about his future.

"I will still talk with Corinthians and with my agent before making a decision. When I decide, I'll tell everyone.

"I will only talk about this from tomorrow (Monday)."

Oh dear. Someone else has offered more money.

I can see this falling through. Was inevitable.

if I was a betting man I would put serious money on Real.

His head has turned, Real came in with big money, this is just another Rivaldo scenario. I´m sure he will write a nice thank you letter

Back