• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulinho -José Paulo Bezerra Maciel Júnior

if I was a betting man I would put serious money on Real.

His head has turned, Real came in with big money, this is just another Rivaldo scenario. I´m sure he will write a nice thank you letter

I wouldn't be surprised if it was Man U.

nope, last week he named the club (us). Now there is a decision.

What he said last week didn't guarantee him signing with us just like these quotes don't guarantee that. Not do they suggest there's any other club come in. In my view, nothing has changed and we wait and hope we signs rather than jump to conclusions.

What he said last week didn't guarantee him signing with us just like these quotes don't guarantee that. Not do they suggest there's any other club come in. In my view, nothing has changed and we wait and hope we signs rather than jump to conclusions.

Exactly what I thought....

Agreed. To me those quotes looked more like a "no comment, I just want to celebrate the win and soak in the atmosphere now. Come talk to me when my hangover has been nurtured out of my system"

He's went from

'To play in England for a great team like Tottenham is a dream. What I respect about Tottenham is the ambition they have shown.

'This summer there has been interest in their coach and their best player - and they have been clear they both are not going anywhere.

'When my agent made me aware that Tottenham were interested I knew it would not be a move that I could turn down'

To this.....

"I can't give you any details at this moment, it's impossible," he told Gazeta Esportiva when quizzed about his future.

"I will still talk with Corinthians and with my agent before making a decision. When I decide, I'll tell everyone.

"I will only talk about this from tomorrow (Monday)."

Sounds like to me he is re-thinking. that's a dramatic change in attitude.

Agreed. To me those quotes looked more like a "no comment, I just want to celebrate the win and soak in the atmosphere now. Come talk to me when my hangover has been nurtured out of my system"

sounds about right - probably tinkled that after winning a tournament with the national team all the questions in the direct aftermath are focused on his future.

still though, carry on panicking - does make for a more interesting thread :lol:

he is joining Spurs, just a matter of timing the announcement imo

He was probably asked about the transfer right after the final last night and I completely understand it if he wanted to focus on other stuff right then

He's went from

'To play in England for a great team like Tottenham is a dream. What I respect about Tottenham is the ambition they have shown.

'This summer there has been interest in their coach and their best player - and they have been clear they both are not going anywhere.

'When my agent made me aware that Tottenham were interested I knew it would not be a move that I could turn down'

To this.....

"I can't give you any details at this moment, it's impossible," he told Gazeta Esportiva when quizzed about his future.

"I will still talk with Corinthians and with my agent before making a decision. When I decide, I'll tell everyone.

"I will only talk about this from tomorrow (Monday)."

Sounds like to me he is re-thinking. that's a dramatic change in attitude.

I never believed the first quotes from the Daily Mail tbh.

According to norwegian news sites, brasilian media is reporting that Paulinho will be anounced as a spurs player in the next coupple of hours.

I thought it might be due to the Corinthians coach wanting him for a couple of games cup semi or something.

Back