• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

I wonder if there's a warning in the Vermaelen situation. He looked very good at first for Arsenal, but his form dropped and more than anything he's been very inconsistent it seems to me. I can't help thinking that being moved back and forth between left back and centre back, playing alongside various partners in defense, having a shaky goalkeeper behind him and little real protection from midfield have played a big part in this. Koscielny has been similarly inconsistent, looked useless at first, then very good, then useless again and now looks like a good defender again.

I think Vermaelen has been blighted by injuries, I wonder if the 5m fee correlates to that fact.

Surely strengthening the defence should be the priority for Barca, not splashing 30mill on an overrated Brazilian.

[video=youtube;Ks2lzOMxCKA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ks2lzOMxCKA[/video]

Good vid. Some of the skills he pulls off in this vid are ridiculously good.

We need to all over the Villa transfer now.

I don't think it changes much. Villa was available for the right price, he still is. It's more down to which other teams are interested in him imo.

Surely strengthening the defence should be the priority for Barca, not splashing 30mill on an overrated Brazilian.

They have depended very heavily on Messi. It hasn't worked out for Sanches at all and Villa was probably always going to leave this summer. No doubt they needed another forward this summer. They obviously also need a defender, but the two aren't mutually exclusive.

Neymar and Messi in the same team :eek:

Well, now Real have failed to sign Neymar we all know who they're going to focus every single bit of their vast attention on, get ready for an interesting summer ](*,)

Last edited:
Good vid. Some of the skills he pulls off in this vid are ridiculously good.

Cheers for posting, great watch. That first goal is just incredible.

Obviously not quite the finished article yet at 21, but I don't think his his talent can be doubted. If he can get his attitude right and use that talent for the good of the team he could become one of the best players in the world.

Falcao is having his Monaco medical tomorrow so he'll join Rodriguez and Moutinho.

AVB was in Monaco today too for the F1 GP.........after the race maybe he'll be snapped up by the football club and he will join the FC Porto reunion that seems to be going on

monacopic1.jpg

Falcao is having his Monaco medical tomorrow so he'll join Rodriguez and Moutinho.

He along with the two Porto lads must be going for the project.

Over one hundred million spent on 3 players in just a couple of days and I bet it doesn't end there. FFP absolute joke.

Over one hundred million spent on 3 players in just a couple of days and I bet it doesn't end there. FFP absolute joke.

Clubs will just continue to do what they want

The only thing Monaco have over the other clubs like them is they pay no tax. Whatsoever. Must reduce the overall wages they have to offer by quite a bit.

Still shouldn't be able to make a difference for FFP of course, they have an average attendance of 5000 or something ridiculous like that. But we all know FFP is not going to be more than a slap on the wrist.

Just promoted to Ligue 1, not in Europe. FFP does not matter to them. In a year or two we'll see.

Back