• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Manuel Pellegrini will make Real Madrid defender Pepe, 30, his top transfer target when he takes over as manager of Emirates Marketing Project.

Please let this be true. I would love to see this nutjob play in the PL.

West Ham are closing in on the signing of Razvan Rat from Shakhtar Donetsk

Liverpool are considering signing Kolo Toure

All I think about when hearing Kolo Toures name..

BKvXO-jCMAEbQqn.jpg

News breaking this lunchtime in the Football Transfer Tavern suggests that Arsenal are close to landing their first summer signing in Fiorentina striker and long-term target Stevan Jovetic after activating his massive release clause.

Anthony Ashworth from Metro reports that Jovetic’s agent is currently in London thrashing out a £24.5 million deal and it now appears that the Gunners have successfully beaten Italian giants Juventus to the Montenegro international striker.

Jovetic’s agent, Fali Ramadani, is in negotiations with the North London side after an offer was formally submitted and with wages of £70,000-a-week being discussed it is unlikely that the 23-year-old striker will baulk at the offer.

Arsenal received a boost earlier this month with news that Fiorentina would rather sell to the Gunners than one of their Serie A rivals and that seems to have encouraged the club to make their recent offer.

If Wenger can sign his number one transfer target to start the summer then it could be a very productive one with around £70 million thought to be available to the French manager.

News breaking this lunchtime in the Football Transfer Tavern suggests that Arsenal are close to landing their first summer signing in Fiorentina striker and long-term target Stevan Jovetic after activating his massive release clause.

Anthony Ashworth from Metro reports that Jovetic’s agent is currently in London thrashing out a £24.5 million deal and it now appears that the Gunners have successfully beaten Italian giants Juventus to the Montenegro international striker.

Jovetic’s agent, Fali Ramadani, is in negotiations with the North London side after an offer was formally submitted and with wages of £70,000-a-week being discussed it is unlikely that the 23-year-old striker will baulk at the offer.

Arsenal received a boost earlier this month with news that Fiorentina would rather sell to the Gunners than one of their Serie A rivals and that seems to have encouraged the club to make their recent offer.

If Wenger can sign his number one transfer target to start the summer then it could be a very productive one with around £70 million thought to be available to the French manager.

Seems feasible.

West Ham have agreed a £15 million fee for Andy Carroll.

Carlton Cole has announced he is leaving.

West Ham have agreed a £15 million fee for Andy Carroll.

Carlton Cole has announced he is leaving.

Carroll apparently wanting to stay with Liverpool to prove his worth. Can't blame him, but I'm guessing they will find a way to get rid of him.

£15m seems ridiculous. Allardyce watched Swansea spend £2m on Michu, Villa spend £7m on Benteke, Southampton spend £11m on Gaston Ramirez (all prices from my somewhat shoddy memory). His response is to try to spend £15 on Andy Carroll. fudging hell...

Carroll apparently wanting to stay with Liverpool to prove his worth. Can't blame him, but I'm guessing they will find a way to get rid of him.

£15m seems ridiculous. Allardyce watched Swansea spend £2m on Michu, Villa spend £7m on Benteke, Southampton spend £11m on Gaston Ramirez (all prices from my somewhat shoddy memory). His response is to try to spend £15 on Andy Carroll. fudging hell...

Picture3.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2040773/Andy-Carrolls-agent-reveals-footballs-dirty-secrets.html

Now, if someone were to research all the deal involving both Allardyce and Carroll's agent Mark Curtis, who knows what they might find.

:-"

Athletic Bilbao's Fernando Amorebieta and Dnipro midfielder Derek Boateng have both joined FFC on free transfers.

Back