• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs - Rumours and Discussion

Agreement between Dortmund and Atletico Mineiro regarding the transfer of Bernard also imminent, according to Bild. Reported fee of €12m.

Unbelievable bit of business is true. The guy is the real deal and I was waxing lyrical about him just the other day, he is the exact type of player we need. He'd be a fantastic replacement for Gotze.

Who wants Gomez?

Selena?

puddinpops.gif

The only thing Monaco have over the other clubs like them is they pay no tax. Whatsoever. Must reduce the overall wages they have to offer by quite a bit.

Still shouldn't be able to make a difference for FFP of course, they have an average attendance of 5000 or something ridiculous like that. But we all know FFP is not going to be more than a slap on the wrist.

Well if you think the top rate of tax here is 47% (45% tax + 2% NI) and is between 40% and 50% elsewhere across Europe then they effectively need to have half the wage budget of the top teams. I think Emirates Marketing Project have the highest wage budget in the PL at around £200m so if you halved that to £100m then that would only be slightly above ours (£93m is the last reported figure for ours) but bear in mind they don't have a whole squad of superstars so it is probably much lower at somewhere between £30m - £60m but will no doubt increase quite significantly this summer.

Fabio Coentrao also being linked to AS Monaco. The whole world is being linked to them.

Grenier going to Arsenal would be annoying. He seems a decent player. Only has one year left on his contract. Please extend it!

l'equipe meanwhile reports that Ricardo Carvalho too is having talks with Monaco.

His agent, same as Rodriguez, Moutinho and soon to be Monaco player, Falcao, Jorge Mendes.

He makes Mino Raiola look inactive.

Fabio Coentrao also being linked to AS Monaco. The whole world is being linked to them.

Grenier going to Arsenal would be annoying. He seems a decent player. Only has one year left on his contract. Please extend it!

Wasn't really impressed by Grenier in the games we played Lyon. I was more impressed by Maxime Gonalons.

I also liked the look of that Lacazette, think he'd be a decent buy.

Also with Victor Valdes on his way to Monaco, should we at all be worried about Barca potentially coming in for Lloris?

Isco looks like he's City bound.

David Silva replacement perhaps?

I like Isco. Would love him at Spurs as I think he is the exact type of player we need but would City really get shot of David Silva? I think Silva is a far superior player to Isco right now. I suppose there's nothing stopping City buying Isco and keeping Silva too. Anyone know what is Pellegrini's preferred formation?

--------- Aguero -----------
Silva-------Isco ----------Bale

Last edited:
I like Isco. Would love him at Spurs as I think he is the exact type of player we need but would City really get shot of David Silva? I think Silva is a far superior player to Isco right now. I suppose there's nothing stopping City buying Isco and keeping Silva too. Anyone know what is Pellegri's preferred formation?

--------- Aguero -----------
Silva-------Isco ----------Bale

From the few times I watched Malaga this season I'd say it was a 4-4-2, but it's been reported as 4-2-2-2.

Unbelievable bit of business is true. The guy is the real deal and I was waxing lyrical about him just the other day, he is the exact type of player we need. He'd be a fantastic replacement for Gotze.

We should either try to steal some of the Dortmund scouts (or their DoF?), or we should hire someone to stalk them.

Back