• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EIdVhxxX0AAcwb5

Hopefully we put Eriksen on the right as that would keep him out of the way and even a traffic cone would present a challenge for Iwobi.

Does anyone know if walker-peters even makes the squad anymore as he seems completely frozen out.

Eriksen starting is disappointing and this has to be his last chance now to perform. If he doesnt then thats it, send him to train with the womens team until he leaves the club.

I’m pleased Poch resisted the temptation to send Ndombele further up the pitch, although I hoped Lo Celso would get the nod instead of eriksen.

But of course Lo Celso is only a few months into the Poch 6 year adaption programme, so fair enough.

I can't believe that Poch has picked Eriksen, let's hope that Poch doesn't come to regret that decision. COYS!
The problem is with Lo Celso working his way back from injury and Lamela not available again, I don't think he has a lot of choice in the starting line up. But he must surely bring on Lo Celso much earlier than last week.

I'm reaching here, big time, but I'd expect this game and our set up to suit Eriksen and Alli more than last week so I'm hoping for a performance from both today. Even if Eriksen scores 6, it won't justify picking him but I'm trying to look on the bright side.

Poch needs to stick with a team and stop chopping and changing.

Poch needs to change things up, drop half the first team and play the youth.

Delete where appropriate

11 points adrift of top 4 going into this game :mad:

We badly need 3 points here.

Think its a looooong shot even if we win today.

The only slight interest thats left in the league campaign is to try and end above wham and arsenal, not overly important but its something to make our league games at least feel like there is something on them.

I repeatedly said that the constant dithering around with the formation had the potential to cost us severely - and indeed it has, it has cost us a CL place.

Back