• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been thinking that Son is more effective without Kane..will be quite damning of Moura if he doesn’t get the nod.

with Vertonghen and Rose out I wonder who will be captain?

Damning of Moura, or of Poch?

Captain wise I'd imagine Alderweireld, wouldn't even be surprised at Sissoko to be honest. At least then all his pointing might look like it has a purpose:D

Damning of Moura, or of Poch?

Captain wise I'd imagine Alderweireld, wouldn't even be surprised at Sissoko to be honest. At least then all his pointing might look like it has a purpose:D
Damming of his future at the club. I do think he can be underwhelming when he starts but he always feels like a positive option to bring off the bench.
Sissoko is a good shout for captain.

I have been thinking that Son is more effective without Kane..will be quite damning of Moura if he doesn’t get the nod.

with Vertonghen and Rose out I wonder who will be captain?
Release the Moose!

Surely It'll be Davies? Maybe Son?

Edit: I think it'll be Dele and it'll be exactly what he needs to be Dele again

His stats over his entire Spurs career compares almost like for like to someone like Zaha .. who is mystifyingly is a favorite on this board.

I have not looked at Zaha's stats but if you are right this is a case where stats simply do not tell the whole story. Lamela is a good player but there is a reason that Zaha is coveted by so many clubs, he offers far more threat than Lamela. Zaha is the one who defenders do not like to face because he has them running backwards and he is very difficult to take the ball from. We know from players like Dembele, assists and number of goals are not everything if they offer other benefits to the team such as the ones who advance the ball when there is a turnover. Plus Zaha can stay fit whereas the PL is too physical for Lamela.

EIdVAOCXsAM0cLb

Back