• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

Why is there never 'the reason we won threads'?

Balotelli and lescott were lucky to be on the pitch at the end.

King made a poor decision and panicked.

This is football, it happens! Overall we shouldnt be too dispondent. City fans were terrified at 2-2. We look so much stronger mentally. So we're not going to win the league. Rhis season is going to change the face of the club imo

exactly. Not a great fan of defoe the person (mainly as he is dating my ex's sister and is a taco!) but won't let that cloud my judgement of him on the pitch for us. Yes he is caught offside far too many times for someone who knows where the last defender is and has a bit of pace about him but cant be blamed for that miss.

ttiuwp

Roxy Townsend is the bird he's seeing along with loads of others probably. Should be on google. I dated her sister.

I refuse to blame either Defoe or Bale. Defoe should have scored, Bale might have been better passing it earlier, but I can't hold either of them at fault. Same with BAE and Ledley for the penalty. The lads were fudging brilliant as a unit and I've come away with an amazing feeling of pride, soured only by Howard Webb's moment of...whatever it was.

We're 3rd at the end of January and we came back from 2-0 down away to the leaders who have spent billions of pounds. Football is a clam sometimes, but I can take a lot out of that game.

Last edited:
The mistakes that have cost us big are;

1) Chris Foy against Stoke - 3 points lost

2) The Adebayor onside header against Chelsea - 2 points lost

3) Adebayors onside goal against Wolves - 2 Points lost

4) Webbs failiure to send Balotelli and possibly Lescott off imo + Defoe not having 3 inch longer legs - 3 or 2 points lost.

that's 9 or 10 points worth of 'mistakes' from the officials alone. Would put us top

Still absolutely gutted over the result. Felt like throwing up a few times, but immensely proud of the comeback. Plenty of positives to take from it all.
Kaboul keeps getting better for me.
Defoe is getting his mojo back, class finish.
A couple of years ago we would have lost that game 4-0 or 5-0
Another weekend goes by and we are still 5pts clear of Chelsea and 10pts clear of Arsenal.

It was great to be bang in the middle of a title race, but I've always thought 3rd was the realistic target.

I assume Parker gets a one-match ban for the 5th yellow, doubt he would have played Friday so he got it at the right time I suppose.

Its going to be a long 5 days until Watford, just want us to paly again as soon as possible and get back to winning ways

Still absolutely gutted over the result. Felt like throwing up a few times, but immensely proud of the comeback. Plenty of positives to take from it all.
Kaboul keeps getting better for me.
Defoe is getting his mojo back, class finish.
A couple of years ago we would have lost that game 4-0 or 5-0
Another weekend goes by and we are still 5pts clear of Chelsea and 10pts clear of Arsenal.

It was great to be bang in the middle of a title race, but I've always thought 3rd was the realistic target.

I assume Parker gets a one-match ban for the 5th yellow, doubt he would have played Friday so he got it at the right time I suppose.

Its going to be a long 5 days until Watford, just want us to paly again as soon as possible and get back to winning ways

Good post.

Dont think Kyle is very impressed

Kyle Walker @kyle28walker

All u Emirates Marketing Project fans u can talk now we will just see at the end off the season.. Was u all there when city was no where to be seen #gloryfans

It's good that Walker is angry. I hope the whole team is fuming.

We need to give Wigan one hell of a beating and prepare for the next big game.

I refuse to blame either Defoe or Bale. Defoe should have scored, Bale might have been better passing it earlier, but I can't hold either of them at fault. Same with BAE and Ledley for the penalty. The lads were fudging brilliant as a unit and I've come away with an amazing feeling of pride, soured only by Howard Webb's moment of...whatever it was.

We're 3rd at the end of January and we came back from 2-0 down away to the leaders who have spent billions of pounds. Football is a clam sometimes, but I can take a lot out of that game.
agree with this. Everyone played well. We win as a team and lose as a team. It takes balls to come back from 2 down like that. On to next week.

Well said Kyle....more like "where were you all after we scored our first goal today?"

Two bob tossers.

It took the worst goal of the season, and 95th penalty, two reds "not seen" and a billion quid to beat us at their own ground. No wonder they were silent (the ones who stayed)

Back