• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

Please change thread title to knee jerk after defeat thread.

Whats wrong?... our performance today does not warrant in any way a thread started about mistakes.

We were brilliant today. I felt we can walk away from City heads held high... and I can imagine many football fans in the UK will be saying the same.

Agree with those saying Defoe was unlucky. I thought he played well today and there's actually an argument for keeping him in the team as ade is slightly off the boil at the mo.
Hope we pick ourselves up as there was no shame in that performance.
On Webb, yes it was a pen but he owes us one and you just knew he would give it.

Just joined the thread so i may have missed it previously but afaik nobody has mentioned Ekotto keeping the ball in play rather than letting the ball run out and away with about a minute left.
By the time the ball gets fetched and he takes his time with the throw and we keep ball and then hoof it upfield the games over.

Basic error for any professional to make in the last minute of OT, trying to run the clock down!

Agree with those saying Defoe was unlucky. I thought he played well today and there's actually an argument for keeping him in the team as ade is slightly off the boil at the mo.
Hope we pick ourselves up as there was no shame in that performance.
On Webb, yes it was a pen but he owes us one and you just knew he would give it.

wouldnt mind seeing him play with ade against wigan, ive been a bit dissapointed with vdv lately

I definately feel Bale should've crossed it sooner either by 4 seconds outside the box or 1 second earlier than he did. Both opportunities would've given Defoe a better chance of scoring. In my opinion.

Don't think i have ever seen Harry so upset in a post match interview. Rightly pointing out that the cheating Italian clam shouldn't have been on the pitch.

Massive ban please and video evidence from now on . fudge FIFA.

I just saw the incident on sky - Webb was looking DIRECTLY at the incident. Sky analysed it and both Souness and Neville both think Webb saw it but chickened out.

Best ref? My fudgein ass. The guy needs to stop reffing our fudgein games. He has cost us alot of points over a number of games.

I definately feel Bale should've crossed it sooner either by 4 seconds outside the box or 1 second earlier than he did. Both opportunities would've given Defoe a better chance of scoring. In my opinion.

This. Anyone blaming Defoe for that is a mug. End of.

Blame his mum that we wasnt born taller while your at it.

The elbow from Lescott wasnt THAT clear cut but the stamp WAS.

You say he was good barring the two major decisions - thats what separates GOOD refs from the brick ones.

I think that the stamp was difficult to be certain of on one viewing

This. Anyone blaming Defoe for that is a mug. End of.

Blame his mum that we wasnt born taller while your at it.

Exactly. Not a great fan of Defoe the person (Mainly as he is dating my ex's sister and is a taco!) but won't let that cloud my judgement of him on the pitch for us. Yes he is caught offside far too many times for someone who knows where the last defender is and has a bit of pace about him but cant be blamed for that miss.

Back