• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project

Please change thread title to knee jerk after defeat thread.

Whats wrong?... our performance today does not warrant in any way a thread started about mistakes.

We were brilliant today. I felt we can walk away from City heads held high... and I can imagine many football fans in the UK will be saying the same.

Terrific performance today. We're still very much in this given the astonishing reponse to conceding two quick goals.

Lottery winners are a fudging disgrace. Should have been reduced to 9 men but for crap officiating. They'll be found out. clams.

Please change thread title to knee jerk after defeat thread.

Whats wrong?... our performance today does not warrant in any way a thread started about mistakes.

We were brilliant today. I felt we can walk away from City heads held high... and I can imagine many football fans in the UK will be saying the same.

Actually thought webb was pretty good apart from the two red cards he missed

The elbow from Lescott wasnt THAT clear cut but the stamp WAS.

You say he was good barring the two major decisions - thats what separates GOOD refs from the brick ones.

I just clicked "View Tag Cloud" down there

I
I
I
V

Never again

It said...

"anal bae benny benoit benoit assou ekotto bike bolt cars channel 4 cool donkey punch everton films fudgesocks goal hair huddlefro huddlestone megaupload mentalist raid rapidshare red bull redundancy scsi simpsons tapes vmware"

Back