• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: ***TOTTENHAM v sunderland***

Those losses at home to Fulham and Wigan have come back to bit us on the bum. I know if my aunty had bollox etc etc but those 2 defeats are why we are back in the EL next season.

Ah whatever, they always find a way, but maybe they'll screw up the qualifier. [-o<

Have a great summer everyone!

As much as it pains me, no European football at all next season makes them fresher and even MORE likely to finish above us...................again !

I would much rather have them in a competition they have no chance of winning.

Those losses at home to Fulham and Wigan have come back to bit us on the bum. I know if my aunty had bollox etc etc but those 2 defeats are why we are back in the EL next season.

Did arsenal and Chelsea have no home losses all season?

Can only applaud the teams efforts this season as they gave their all, it's a shame that we couldn't pip arsehole to 4th place but anyhow onwards and upwards, i feel we're going in the right direction so long as we can keep bale and make a few quality additions throughout the summer then we'll be fine. In AVB we trust! COYS!

Martin Keown is a sanctimonious kunt.

I know you know. And you know that I know that you know. So now we all know. What a weasely taco.

Whether you're proud of the team or not, you guys can't tell me you're not disappointed

I'm not.

If we had been in 4th place going into the day and Arsenal pipped us, I would be. But we were 5th going into the game, we shouldn't be relying on other teams. Arsenals run was outstanding and they deserved the top 4 ahead of us.

Well done the team and well done the manager. What an exciting final day, not quite what we wanted but still a record point tally. I hope we make any signings early and next season go and really try in the Europa League/Fa Cup. I love Tottenham.

Any other season and 72pts would have been enough for champions league. Add that to actually finishing 4th last year and not playing in it is quite hard to take

Can someone find the 2013 form and post what Spurs, Cheats and Arse have done?

I.e. WWWDWWDWWWWWWWWFFS

raceforcl.jpg

First half of the season:

Chelsea 36
Arsenal 33
Tottenham 33

Second half:

Arsenal 40
Chelsea 39
Tottenham 39

Our run since losing at Everton: WDWWWDDDWWWWLLWDWDWDWW

Arsenal since losing against City and Chelsea: WDWWWLWWWWDWDWWW

Chelsea since their poor run of 4 points from 7 games: WDWWWLWWDLWLWWWLWDDWWWW

Hugely proud of Spurs.

Arsenal can celebrate all they want, looking all giddy with £100M extra in revenue to finish one point ahead of us. Big whoop. New manager, losing 3 key players, losing another for the season, losing another for half the season, and we still get a record points total.

The media have built up being in the Champions League as some be all and end all. It isn't. Arsenal have been there for 16 years and are still only a point ahead of us. We will be fine. We will get another year out of Bale at least, and we will strengthen this summer. We have a top manager, a great squad, and I'm still really excited for our future.

=D&gt;
great post which should make me feel better. But those bastards always manage to get one over us. Cnuts were celebrating like winning the title - oh and Bale got a yellow for simulation watch Santi Cazorla closely, he's always going down like he's been shot.

Back