• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham v Rochdale.

Dier diabolical. Winks shiite. Referee is giving me the urge to hurt my boxing bag badly. We should protest the level of refereeing strongly.

player of both teams infringes the Laws of the Game, the kick is retaken unless a player commits a more serious offence (e.g. illegal feinting); if both the goalkeeper and kicker commit an offence at the same time:

• if the kick is missed or saved, the kick is retaken and both players cautioned
  • if the kick is scored, the goal is disallowed, the kicker is cautioned and play restarts with an indirect free kick to the defending team

The problem isn't VAR. It is still humans making the decisions.

But i don’t mind when a ref fudges up as he has no replay, but when he has a replay and another replay and they still get it wrong it makes it pointless. Why change a system that worked most of the time and had us talking about decisions down the pub. Now we are talking about a system with decisions made by the wrong people.

Back