• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT. Tottenham v Rochdale.

Deserves the old cheat chant

The old parentage song (tune - Clementine)

Who's your father ?
Who's your father ?
Who's your father, referee ?

You're a right one,
You ain't got one,
You're a B'stard, referee

Sang this in school matches early 60's

It's the return of the turgids

311ea2413484.gif
yes I thought this game deserved a reprise.

We haven't looked particularly solid, but we should be 3-1 up, despite Sissoko and Llorente having been anonymous

Can feel that this ref will give us a red card at some point - he wants to be in the spotlight

1. If Son isn't such a phucking tit with the penalty, we'd be 2-0 up and cruising. Idiot.

2. Winks has put in the worst midfield performance I can remember of any Spurs player *EDIT* meant to say any midfielder, given the level of opposition, since we stopped being a sh1t team. Needs to be subbed and given a monumental b0ll0cking for that, he should not be given a start for a good while.

3. I sincerely hope this is the last time we see Llorente in a Spurs shirt.

All that being said, we should be winning this game no problem, I could slap Sonny at times. But he has been one of our better players to be fair to him, just don't know why he did that silly run-up with the pen.

Sub Winks immediately. Make Llorente "run" for another few minutes yet before subbing him and telling him to get a cab to the airport, useless qunt.

Last edited:
Absolute shambles - right now I've got my views on VAR out the way, when are Spurs going to learn to defend properly. Our centrebacks are all over the place and Winks as holding midfielder is getting caught in possession pretty mucj every time he gets the ball.

Back