• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham v Gillingham - League Cup

It is always a great feeling when we get a big win. Wish we can win all our matches as easy as this ! But frankly, we could have scored more goals in this match as Gillingham were really poor. But disappointed we have to face Liverpool in Round 4 now. Wish we had been given a much easier draw in the next round.

Credit to Eriksen, Janssen, Onomah and Lamela for the goals. Nice to see Eriksen scoring his first goals in 13 matches for us. Now he has 2 goals and 2 assists in 3 matches for us. Hope he will get back his best form for us. Really glad Janssen scored his first goal for us even if it was a penalty. It was a well taken penalty. Hope it will spur him to score more goals for us now.

Well done to Onomah for scoring his first senior goal for us. But he needs to improve a lot if he wants to break into our first team. I think Lamela was our best player in this match as he scored 1 and assisted 3 goals for us. He was at his best again and should have scored more than 1 goal.

Our midfield and defence had nothing to do much the whole match. So it is difficult to assess their performance. But credit to Vorm and the defence for keeping the clean sheet even if Gillingham had no shot on target the whole match.

It is always great to see us progress in the Cup competitions. This season it will be 9 years since we last won the 2008 Carling Cup. Remember, we have never gone more than 10 years without winning a trophy since 1951. So, we must win a trophy either this season or next season if we want to keep our proud record ! Hope Pochettino will keep that in mind and play a strong team against Liverpool in Round 4.

Just read Edinburgh's post match comments and noticed he said they had a good cup run. They won 2-1 at Watford in the round before this - damn! Didn't catch that. And Watford beat United. So United must be terribly brick. Haha. ;)

Did you type scаpegoat or an other word? I don't understand why it changes!

It changes because the profanity filter (under the control of the admins) is set to make that word substitution. In your profile preferences, you can set a flag to allow profanity content while you are logged in, and then you won't see it. Or you can do what I did in your quote above.

scаpegoat
scаpegoat
scаpegoat

It changes because the profanity filter (under the control of the admins) is set to make that word substitution. In your profile preferences, you can set a flag to allow profanity content while you are logged in, and then you won't see it. Or you can do what I did in your quote above.

scаpegoat
scаpegoat
scаpegoat

Thanks I don't understand the profanity issue with the word or subject!

Back