• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham v Gillingham - League Cup

I agree. Something like:

----------------vorm
trippier---2CV----wimmer----davies
----------wanyama--winks
----lamela-----eriksen----gkn
---------------janssen

Onomah for Lamela, Sissoko for Eriksen if indeed he is rotating. I doubt it tho. You might see a lot of the first 11 in there because he wants to improve their match fitness and bonding.

Onomah for Lamela, Sissoko for Eriksen if indeed he is rotating. I doubt it tho. You might see a lot of the first 11 in there because he wants to improve their match fitness and bonding.

I wouldn't mind Sissoko starting actually, he looks like he needs game time for fitness and match sharpness.

Vorm
Trippier CCV Vertonghen Davies
Winks Wanyama
Edwards Sissoko Eriksen
Son

2-0​

I can't see Edward's starting this game. Making the bench would be a real achievement.

Assume Wimmer still won't be fit, I'd go for a blend of youth, new signings and those that didn't go to the Euros:

----------------Lopez
Trippier---2CV----Wanyama---Davies
---------Sissoko----Winks
--Onomah-----Eriksen----GKN
--------------Janssen

Will anything special be planned for the return of Justin Edinburgh?

After all he's our most successful player of the last 25 years (our last multiple honours winner since Mabbutt got his last one in 91).

Will anything special be planned for the return of Justin Edinburgh?

After all he's our most successful player of the last 25 years (our last multiple honours winner since Mabbutt got his last one in 91).

I always thought he was a terrible player for us.

I always thought he was a terrible player for us.

He was good going forward and not too bad defensively. He owned LB for a decade till Graham brought in the more agricultural Ben Thatcher (who Hoddle then quickly upgraded to Ziege)

He was a good servant to the club and always gave 100% effort, I thought. My heart was always in my mouth every time he would try and turn with the ball on the edge of our area, though. :)

Back