• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Aston Villa ***

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 56 sek.

Our team today: Lloris; Naughton, Dawson, Fryers, Rose; Lennon, Sigurdsson, Paulinho, Eriksen; Adebayor, Kane.

It wouldnt suprise me. Christ, how uninspiring when you see that team on paper. Its bleak.

It wouldnt suprise me. Christ, how uninspiring when you see that team on paper. Its bleak.

For once shaney, your pessimism is fully warranted. The state of that team compared to what we'd hoped for at the start of the season :lol:

Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa

Lloris

Naughton, Chiriches, Dawson, Rose

Sandro

Sigurdsson, Paulinho, Eriksen

Adebayor, Kane

Subs: Friedel, Fryers, Veljkovic, Bentaleb, Capoue, Pritchard, Soldado

Aston Villa

Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar, Baker, Bertrand, Bacuna, Westwood, Delph, Weimann, Bowery, Agbonlahor.

Subs: Steer, Sylla, Holt, Robinson, Grealish, Clark, El Ahmadi​

Last edited:
at the risk of saying what has been said 1,353 times before: you could put a chimp of moderate intelligence at a table and got him to point at random players in a sticker album, then spent 100 million on the players he pointed at, you wouldn't end up with a defence as bad as that we are fielding today.

at the risk of saying what has been said 1,353 times before: you could put a chimp of moderate intelligence at a table and got him to point at random players in a sticker album, then spent 100 million on the players he pointed at, you wouldn't end up with a defence as bad as that we are fielding today.

Kaboul is not playing so it could be worse.

Actually relatively happy with the team today.

You're right though, only we could spend 110 million and end up fielding that back 4. Incredible.

based on what vlad has produced this season i'd say its a toss up between the two

yeh Vlad's been pretty bad i agree.....Kaboul has been significantly worse though imo.

The funny thing is...after everything is said and done...the dust is cleared....Dawson has actually been our best CB (by default as even he's been pretty poor).

So which outfield player has featured in the most Spurs Premier League matches this season?

Why it's none other than Michael Dawson (32 games) followed by Paulinho (30) & Dembele (28).

Back