• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Aston Villa ***

Walk me up in time for Tims farewell ****ging off.

10-0 spurs
Lamela

9-0 hull

We finish 5th and Tim takes over from fat sam

I see the last game of the season is at 3pm and not 4pm, wonder why that got changed

Yeah, whatever it is it wont have initially been for the benefit of travelling fans, although I am not complaining in this occasion (although 2pm would have been better)

-------------------------Lloris----------------------
Walker------Dawson----------Chriches-------Vert (just to **** him off...)
-----------------------Sandro----------------------
Naughton------------Lamela---------------Eriksen
--------------Kane-------------Soldado------------

If im honest I really dont care about this game, all I care about is the next night and Ledders testimonial, hopefully Sherwood wouldve been sacked and the atmosphere will be brilliant

Naughton---------King--------Vertonghen-------Fryers
Pritchard------Paulinho--------Sandro----------Eriksen
-----------------Ade-------------Soldado------------

10154486_639713842766136_2584699452129130148_n.jpg

What the heck has happened to Bentaleb? He's gone from starting every game to not playing at all. More strange management from Tim.

Naughton---------King--------Vertonghen-------Fryers
Pritchard------Paulinho--------Sandro----------Eriksen
-----------------Ade-------------Soldado------------

10154486_639713842766136_2584699452129130148_n.jpg

Who's that in the middle at the back between Paulinho's and Vlad's heads.

Probably because he's getting the chance to play alongside a world class defender

Lets be honest he has been ****ing **** himself this year, a couldnt care less attitude alongside a s few injuries, no reason to be proud of himself this year

Gomes still seems to be part of the fold. With Brad getting even older I wonder if he fancies he chances at being the no.2 for next seaoson?

Gomes still seems to be part of the fold. With Brad getting even older I wonder if he fancies he chances at being the no.2 for next seaoson?

If Lloris' recent MotM performances have caught the eye of any of the £billionaire clubs and we don't hire a managed whom Hugo feels inspired by, perhaps Gomes believes that he can reclaim the No1 shirt next season.

Back