• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham v Aston Villa ***

we just need to our point against villa, secure EL football and get on with the job of finding a manager.

don't care about the match at all, just so long as we get a point.

we just need to our point against villa, secure EL football and get on with the job of finding a manager.

don't care about the match at all, just so long as we get a point.

I'm more confident that Hull or Soton will do us a favour, but any one of the three will do

I'm more confident that Hull or Soton will do us a favour, but any one of the three will do

Hull doing us a favour tonight allowing us to go into the last game without any pressure could be a good thing I think. Not getting my hopes up.

If we have to get at least a point on the final day I think we'll manage.

[centre] lloris
Walker - Dawson - vertonghen - rose
Sandro - dembele
Lamela - adebayor - eriksen
Soldado [/centre]

2-0

Hull doing us a favour tonight allowing us to go into the last game without any pressure could be a good thing I think. Not getting my hopes up.

If we have to get at least a point on the final day I think we'll manage.

I know they won at Arsenal on the opening day, but lets be honest if we cant get a point at home against Aston Villa we dont really deserve European football. Not that I think we will, think Soton will avoid defeat v United, especially if they field a weakened side like they have tonight

My lineup depends entirely on how UTD do tonight. If they win, I'd play:

----------------Lloris-----------
Naughton--Dawson--Verts---Rose
--------------Sandro-------------
--------Dembele--Eriksen---------
Lennon---------Ade---------Chadli

If we don't have anything to play for though, I'd put Pritchard on the left with Chadli taking on the right flank, switch Soldado for Ade and switch Bentaleb in for Dembele. Just because I want to see what these young players could do together.

It would be in perfect keeping of the season for us to balls this up and lose 2-1 to a 94 minute Villa goal. It would be so very "us".

It would be in perfect keeping of the season for us to balls this up and lose 2-1 to a 94 minute Villa goal. It would be so very "us".

As news of Villa's goal reaches St Marys, Ryan Giggs immediately comes on as sub and backheels the ball into the United net. I am not sure they really want EL, I have heard a rumour they are considering lining up a few 'lucrative' friendlies against some of the bigger-fish who wont be in either CL or EL

Well I guess the relegation is done and dusted now, the other two channels are for the title so the race for 6th is all that's left....

Back