• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United ***

There are at least a dozen channels in Europe alone. Should not be a problem finding a flowing river.

The only problem is the river/lake/pond or whatever you call it would always freeze every 2 seconds for me !
Anyway, just in case, those who got a reliable river, please send the link to me. Let me try and see it if works !
Can't believe those macarons at ESPN are not showing this match live or delayed in Asia.

There won't be any live telecast of our match anywhere =D>!
Which idiot scheduled our match to be played at the same time as Chelsea-ManCity match, on a Sunday :evil:!

There will be at least sixteen broadcasters around the world showing it.. It shouldn't be too hard to find what you want..

There will be at least sixteen broadcasters around the world showing it.. It shouldn't be too hard to find what you want..

Israel TV are showing the match live.

If anyone is in my neck of the woods, you're more than welcome to watch the game at my gaff.

If this was an away game, I'd agree with you. But at WHL we should be comfortably beating any team we feel will finish below us in the Premiership at the end of the season. And there should be no way that West Ham finish above us this year. We are underperforming at home, and this is the perfect game to get back to where we should be performing.

This is what is causing me the concern mentioned in that previous post. We just dont seem to be 'clicking' at home this season, bar the odd period of a few minutes each time.
Even the 2 games we won, Villa and QPR, we could have easily lost. QPR dominated us in that 1st half, and Benteke missed 2 decent chances before we went 1-0 up against Villa.

Hopefully we get a start like we did against them a few seasons ago, when Berbatov had us 2-0 up in 15mins from 2 Tommy free-kicks (IIRC).
If we dont get in front early on, I fear the players and fans alike will start to panic. And if it is still 0-0 at HT I really hope the fans back the team not boo them as they go off

I think this is a game for Dawson but perhaps it will be for Caulker. I expect Gallas to start.

I wouldn't mind yet more high risk from AVB and we see him pick both Carrol and Dembele in midfield from the start. We need to seriously up our passing game and Siggy and Dempsey are not doing it and I'd be surprised that they will suddenly turn it on after a midweek game. I'd prefer the latter two coming on for the former two after an hour or so, than the other way round. We need to win with good football against the Spams.

If we don't win tomorrow......wow!!

You know what I really just want us to play some damn good football. I have been to all home games this season and they have all been utter fudgein brick except the odd few minutes here and there.

We have to play 3 matches in 6 days, starting with West Ham. I think we have to win atleast 2 of those to get back into the top 4 race. After losing our last 3 league matches, this is a must-win match for us. We simply cannot afford to lose points in this match since we are playing at home. But London derbies against West Ham is always a tough match for us. Can see West Ham being up for this match just to spoil it for us. We not only need to win but need a good performance from the team too as the media is already putting undue pressure on AVB. We need an early goal to help settle us down.

Adebayor's moment of madness against Arsenal is going to make it difficult for us in this match. Without him, our attacking options will be badly limited. Defoe has gone off the boil recently. This will be a perfect time for him to rediscover his scoring boot against his old team. Can't believe we have to rely on Dempsey to assist our attack again. Despite scoring 2 crucial goals so far, he is not convincing at all. But there will be no complains if he can score another of those tap-ins.

Our form have gone badly since Dembele got injured. It was nice to see him coming on against Lazio. Hope he will be able to start against West Ham. If not, we can expect another tense match as Hudd is still struggling to find his best form of 2 or 3 years ago. Bale scored a brilliant goal against Arsenal. He is more than capable of going on a goal run if he can show some consistency. Similiarly, Lennon needs to be more consistent and score more goals.

Our defence have only kept 1 clean sheet in this league so far this season. But I will be very annoyed if we cannot keep a clean sheet against West Ham at home ! Lloris should start in goal as he done brilliantly against Lazio. I think his confidence will be affected if he doesn't start. You have to be worried about our centre defence as they are prone to silly mistakes nowadays. I think they need to make it simple in defence and concentrate on safety-first football. There is no need to take risk in defence by trying to dribble past players.

We have not been really convincing at home this season. This will be a good match to give a good performance and win. I think we need to score atleast 2 goals to win this match. Jope hope we will be ruthless in attack. We need to win this match to stay in touch with the top 4 race.

Any official team news yet ? Hope Dembele will be fit to start.

Also, those who had the working river, please send the link to me. Thanks in advance.

I fudging hate this team more than any. Hope we smash them pricks, as a spammer said I hope we win "by any means"

I fudging hate this team more than any. Hope we smash them pricks, as a spammer said I hope we win "by any means"

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss, smash the pikeys in their world cup final today..

An easy win, 2-0 would do me just fine...

Made me chuckle on twitter

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR WEST HAM FANS. The game today is not at Wembley. Despite it being your cup final please travel to White Hart Lane

these are the sort of fans we are dealing with

"Remember everyone that when you get to Sh1te Fart Lane you do not spend any money there, no programme, no food or drink, don't give the scumbags a single penny.

But feel free to save up all your wee and poo and fill up their bogs with it. :D"

Last edited:
Back