• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United ***

221112205446.png

Nice graphic....real problem with that team though is that there's no way near enough goals from the midfield. Spoke to a couple Fulham fans when we signed Dembele and htey said his main weakness is his finishing (though he did get that decent goal early in the season). Lennon doesnt get that many either and Bale is staying wide a lot more than last year....puts all the pressure on Defoe

Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United

Referee: A Marriner
Assistants: S Ledger, D Bryan
Fourth official: M Clattenburg

---------------------------------------------Lloris----------------------------------------------

Walker-------------------------Dawson-----------------Caulker-----------------Vertonghen

------------------------------Dembele---------------Sandro----------------------------------

---------------------------------------------Sigurddson---------------------------------------

----Lennon-------------------------------------------------------------------------------Bale--

-----------------------------------------------Defoe--------------------------------------------

Subs: Friedel, Naughton, Gallas, Huddlestone, Carroll, Falque, Dempsey

Hope we stuff them. Can't stand the 'world cup winners'.

Wonder how many fans they'll bring, will do well to top the '10,000' to Wigan :ross:

[video=youtube;QrbSUyuoF98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrbSUyuoF98[/video]

Think I'm with the majority that think Gallas would be terrorized by Carroll so Dawson in wouldn't be a bad shout. I imagine Dawson will have remained 100% committed in training and will be suited to this game, deserves a chance.

Yea like Dempsey or Sig or Carroll are chipping in

I didnt say Carroll was - the post before that one I made the same comment about a midfield which included him.

Dempsey and Sig in theory should have the ability to find the net, however their form is awful at the moment

Just our luck, we have bought a good keeper two duds and a crock, we need to start winning again and soon, it could only happen to us, never mind keep the faith.

We've bought a good keeper, a good defender, two duds and a crock. And those two duds might still come good if given time away from scrutiny to raise their game a bit.

Dembele, though....I hope this hip thing is just a one-off...if, as suspected, it turns out to be a recurring injury, then I don't see how anyone at the club, from the chairman to the kitman, can justify not signing another creative CM in January.

We definitely need Dawson for this game. Him and Caulker together at the back will give us a handy platform to stop Carroll dominating us.

LLoris' command of the box will be required as well.

---------------------------------Lloris----------------------------------

Walker--------------Dawson--------------Caulker------------------Verts

-------------------Sandro---------------------Dembele----------------

Lennon-----------------------Dempsey-----------------------------Bale

--------------------------------Defoe-------------------------------

Subs; Friedel, Gallas, Naughton, Hudd, Livermore, Townsend, erm....Carroll?

2-1 Spurs. Come on, lads.

Allardyce is hoping the London derby ends with their current narrow advantage over Spurs widening by a further three points.

"I think that local derbies are always very special," he said.

"They are games that the fans and the players always enjoy and our hope is that we can come away with a few positive results. I hope we can take our game to Tottenham and cause them a few problems."

According to Allardyce his squad is brimming with confidence ahead of the trip to White Hart Lane and believes it is his task to keep the momentum going.

When asked if a win over Spurs would give West Ham confidence for the remainder of the season Allardyce said: "I think we have got it now.

"We are a third of the way through the season and we have produced a high level of performance so we have the confidence and belief to keep that going.

"I have got to keep driving the players on and I have to strive to make the players even better. My aim is to ensure that the players continue to play well and improve.

"The squad was put together in the summer and a lot of new players came in so we will continue to grow as we get to know each other better."

We've bought a good keeper, a good defender, two duds and a crock. And those two duds might still come good if given time away from scrutiny to raise their game a bit.

Dembele, though....I hope this hip thing is just a one-off...if, as suspected, it turns out to be a recurring injury, then I don't see how anyone at the club, from the chairman to the kitman, can justify not signing another creative CM in January.

Dembele looks a good player, Carroll has been a find, Caulker also, but on a personal note I think we are about to have a hard season with the possible loss of Bale at the end of it, with the unfortunate injuries to Ekotto and Kaboul coupled with AVB`s downright reluctance to play Dawson we look full of holes at the back, GHod knows where we would be without Sandro, anyone we play at fullback looks weak and there are no answers, tbh what I have seen of him Rose would have been a better bet than anyone we have played at LB so far, its going to need a lot of patience from us this season and I think the Spammers will be a tough game, to be fair to AVB he has not got a lot of options, in reality we need two fullbacks a creative CM and a striker in January, even if the quality of players was available its just too much money.

Dembele looks a good player, Carroll has been a find, Caulker also, but on a personal note I think we are about to have a hard season with the possible loss of Bale at the end of it, with the unfortunate injuries to Ekotto and Kaboul coupled with AVB`s downright reluctance to play Dawson we look full of holes at the back, GHod knows where we would be without Sandro, anyone we play at fullback looks weak and there are no answers, tbh what I have seen of him Rose would have been a better bet than anyone we have played at LB so far, its going to need a lot of patience from us this season and I think the Spammers will be a tough game, to be fair to AVB he has not got a lot of options, in reality we need two fullbacks a creative CM and a striker in January, even if the quality of players was available its just too much money.

Like I said in the Bale thread, I don't think he'll leave this summer, regardless of how we do. I agree on your other points, though, save for the reluctance to play Daws. I think that's more to do with needing leadership at the back, something Gallas allegedly is better at. Can't see proof of it myself, though.

I'd look to give Dembele 30mins off the bench, with a view to him playing on Wednesday.
With 3 games in 7 days, AVB needs to be careful with his selection.
West Ham have key players missing, great time to play them.

I'd look to give Dembele 30mins off the bench, with a view to him playing on Wednesday.
With 3 games in 7 days, AVB needs to be careful with his selection.
West Ham have key players missing, great time to play them.

Who's out for the Pikeys?

For me this kind of game could defone our season and AVB's tenure: how he sets up against the typical long-ball 'up-and-at-em' could give us an idea of how much he is able to do 'back-to-basics' planning.

Nullify Carroll, Nullify their aerial threat, have enough muscle particularly in the air, zip the ball quickly on the floor is typical of what Redknapp would have beenb able to do mostly in recent years.
If we struggle with being able to do this on sunday, it could be a sign of it being a long hard slog of a season.

I really hope AVB beats nullifies Allardyce[-o<

COYS

Hope we stuff them. Can't stand the 'world cup winners'.

Wonder how many fans they'll bring, will do well to top the '10,000' to Wigan :ross:

[video=youtube;QrbSUyuoF98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrbSUyuoF98[/video]

Faezend: an archaic unit, long obsolete in the rest of the world, but still employed in parts of Plaistow, approximating to 400 persons (or sometimes, 666 and 2/3 persons). Hence tem faezend (4000 persons) and six faezend (4000 persons).

Back