• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs West Ham United ***

221112205446.png

yessssssssssssssssssssss

Re: Andre Villas-Boas - Head Coach

Who do you play on the left?

I say give Sigurdsson or Dempsey a run out and leave them in. Dempsey scored plenty for Fulham and his confidence is obviously low, but I'd like us to leave him in and see if he settles.

Its not just confidence he is not putting the effort in, all he does is walk around glaring at people and looking hard, he is a new signing and his lack of effort is a joke hes hardly trying to impress people.

I think that Dawson is a must for this game but I doubt that AVB agrees and I expect him to pick Gallas

Are biggest problem at the mo, is ball circulation, GHod knows how many times we were dispossessed off the ball tonight, it was beyond madness. I believe were beginning to see the effects of not signing a like for like replacement for Modric over the summer. I'll personally go for a Dembele/Sandro cm partnership with Carroll just in front of them, feeding Defoe, as siggy and plebsey are total wasters at the minute!!

Actually id go 3 with Huddlestone in there.

-------------Huddlestone------------
-------Sandro-----------Dembele----

I can remember Dawson completely owning Carroll in the past. AVB and all of his scouting stuff should pick up on this and play him. Also he plays with his heart.

Actually id go 3 with Huddlestone in there.

-------------Huddlestone------------
-------Sandro-----------Dembele----

Is that Huddlestone sitting deep or playing further forward? I'd like to see that trio with Huddlestone given a free role to do more damage in the final third. Release the defensive shackles from him. Dembele naturally sits deep and so does Sandro, plus Dembele needs to ease himself back in. That's a quality midfield three though. I rate Sandro as the best defensive midfielder in the Premiership, Huddlestone was part of a Spurs team that got 4th and Dembele's footwork is superb.

Is that Huddlestone sitting deep or playing further forward? I'd like to see that trio with Huddlestone given a free role to do more damage in the final third. Release the defensive shackles from him. Dembele naturally sits deep and so does Sandro, plus Dembele needs to ease himself back in. That's a quality midfield three though. I rate Sandro as the best defensive midfielder in the Premiership, Huddlestone was part of a Spurs team that got 4th and Dembele's footwork is superb.

I was actually thinking of having Huddlestone the deepest. I thought he could dictate our play picking the ball off our back 4 and using it well. I want to pick an XI who won't shy away from the ball. Sandro and Dembele could press and push us further up the park

I was actually thinking of having Huddlestone the deepest. I thought he could dictate our play picking the ball off our back 4 and using it well. I want to pick an XI who won't shy away from the ball. Sandro and Dembele could press and push us further up the park

I think Huddlestone playing further forward he could release through balls to the flanks and Defoe higher up the pitch. I do think that if we play with two wide men then we have to find them early, and we lacked that today without Huddlestone.

I'd be tempted to play Dawson AND Gallas.

I wouldn't, I like a spoiler and a ball player in defence. It was interesting tonight that with Lloris in goal we were playing a high line. I think that this had mixed results and that a better team would punish us. Gallas and Dawson would be suicide with a high line.

I wouldn't, I like a spoiler and a ball player in defence. It was interesting tonight that with Lloris in goal we were playing a high line. I think that this had mixed results and that a better team would punish us. Gallas and Dawson would be suicide with a high line.

I did wonder today when Lloris rushed out a couple of times whether it was careful planning because they knew the Lazio striker was slow or whether it's just Lloris style of play. On one occassion he came rushing out and I thought if the forward had been faster it would have ended up either as a goal or a penalty/free kick with a sending off!

-------------------Friedel--------------------
-Walker-------Dawson--Caulker--Vertonghen--
---------Dembele--Sandro--Carroll------------
--Lennon---------------------------Bale------
-------------------Defoe---------------------

Dawson and Friedel to start simply to deal with West Ham's long ball threat.
Three in midfield to dominate possession. Dembele and Sandro taking turns to steam forward in support of Defoe.

Gallas to miss the starting 11, please. Same for Hudd - time for a rest

Carroll and Dawson in for those two.

Dembele in for Dempsey

COYS

I think Huddlestone playing further forward he could release through balls to the flanks and Defoe higher up the pitch. I do think that if we play with two wide men then we have to find them early, and we lacked that today without Huddlestone.

Huddlestone needs a free attacking role. His defensive positioning is terrible. Quite like Carroll early on in front of Sandro/Dembele then Hudd second half to release on the counter and smack in some dead balls

--------------------lloris------------------------
--------Dawson----Caulker----Vertonghen
---------------------Sandro---------------
Lennon----Dembele------Huddlestone-----Bale
------------------Siggurdson---------------
---------------------Defoe------------------

Full backs are awful for us right now, absolute liabilities. let's just get rid of them.

I did wonder today when Lloris rushed out a couple of times whether it was careful planning because they knew the Lazio striker was slow or whether it's just Lloris style of play. On one occassion he came rushing out and I thought if the forward had been faster it would have ended up either as a goal or a penalty/free kick with a sending off!
Style of play, no question. From what we've seen so far, sweeper-keeper is what he's all about.

Back